Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

any body having a sh.... day

any body having a sh.... day

Old Jul 25th 2006, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default any body having a sh.... day

lets have a good old moan!!!!!
stung my a wasp!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any body having a sh.... day

Nah, not really..... my day is OK. But I'm a pom so I'm sure I can find something to moan about! Only thing thats bugging me is that I sold my house on friday and the money has only just come through now.... and when I've worked out what I've got to spend I end up with £1k to myself!!!! Bit deflated over that I have to say.

ermmmm... what else can I moan about.... well, the weather could be better. When the suns out its beautiful and warm but when it goes behind clouds its cold and too breezy for me.

Can't think of anything else to moan about.... come on guys help us out.... get moaning!!!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SarahB
Nah, not really..... my day is OK. But I'm a pom so I'm sure I can find something to moan about! Only thing thats bugging me is that I sold my house on friday and the money has only just come through now.... and when I've worked out what I've got to spend I end up with £1k to myself!!!! Bit deflated over that I have to say.

ermmmm... what else can I moan about.... well, the weather could be better. When the suns out its beautiful and warm but when it goes behind clouds its cold and too breezy for me.

Can't think of anything else to moan about.... come on guys help us out.... get moaning!!!
ah but just think no debts
Old Jul 25th 2006, 2:42 am
Just Joined

danny fearon is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: any body having a sh.... day

Originally Posted by waynepfry
lets have a good old moan!!!!!
stung my a wasp!!
My day's ok for now. Still in Britain,on nights-kids cancer ward,but they're all asleep. Emigrating to Wellington in November,start in the Hospital in March. Can't wait.
Shit days are bad,but few and far between when you know you're leaving a sinking ship!! Have it.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by danny fearon
My day's ok for now. Still in Britain,on nights-kids cancer ward,but they're all asleep. Emigrating to Wellington in November,start in the Hospital in March. Can't wait.
Shit days are bad,but few and far between when you know you're leaving a sinking ship!! Have it.
just in time for the nice weather
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Well, I am at work cold and hungry! But shouldn't moan really as soon I will be going home, have a warm(ish) house and plenty of food.

Sarah, sorry you didn't end up with much dosh for yourself but how wonderful to be debt free!
Enjoy the cash!
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jude J
Well, I am at work cold and hungry! But shouldn't moan really as soon I will be going home, have a warm(ish) house and plenty of food.

Sarah, sorry you didn't end up with much dosh for yourself but how wonderful to be debt free!
Enjoy the cash!
am at work also and feel really tired
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
am at work also and feel really tired
Why so tired?

actually, I am a bit too, was awake and really thirsy in the night but too cold to get up and get a drink so today am tired with a headache. See, loads to moan about if I put my mind to it
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Why so tired?

actually, I am a bit too, was awake and really thirsy in the night but too cold to get up and get a drink so today am tired with a headache. See, loads to moan about if I put my mind to it
If only

i was so tired when I got home from work yesterday and by the time I went to bed i felt so hyper it was untrue, and I kept having that stupid song by wyclef and shakira going thru my head, I dont even like the song
Old Jul 25th 2006, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

If only

i was so tired when I got home from work yesterday and by the time I went to bed i felt so hyper it was untrue, and I kept having that stupid song by wyclef and shakira going thru my head, I dont even like the song

How annoying is that?! I find it is quite often a song that I dont like that ends up an 'earworm' like anything by Cliff Richard or Cher...
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

How annoying is that?! I find it is quite often a song that I dont like that ends up an 'earworm' like anything by Cliff Richard or Cher...
insanity was kicking in and driving me up the walls, across the ceiling and down the other side again
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

insanity was kicking in and driving me up the walls, across the ceiling and down the other side again

Poor you, there's nowt you can do at the time is there? Also, I hate being awake when everyone else is sleeping...
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:26 am
Just Joined

danny fearon is an unknown quantity at this point

How long does your shit day last? You must be finishing work soon,or are you home already? Having a bad day at home is even worse.
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Poor you, there's nowt you can do at the time is there? Also, I hate being awake when everyone else is sleeping...
nope that is the worst cus you here everything happening around you and when you do finally drop off the wild dreams start and then wake you up

I dreamt that someone drove down the drive of our house and was shooting from a stagecoach bus!!!!! weird or what
Old Jul 25th 2006, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny fearon
How long does your shit day last? You must be finishing work soon,or are you home already? Having a bad day at home is even worse.
I have 33 mins to go danny, the day hasnt been to bad, just feelingtired more than anything, so things start not to make sense at this time of day

how much longer on your night shift have you got?

I used to live in wrexham, which isnt to far from you and also worked in chester and warrington

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.