Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

any advice will do

any advice will do

Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any advice will do

Originally Posted by pinkninny
have to say we have been to the nz expo earlyer this year and have to say it's a waist of time unless you are a nurse. there was nothing for him or me there and no one could have given us any advice on the day and thats being polite. doing our own donkey work via internet and british ex pats.
Not sure if this is any use or not but have you tried the Ministry for the Environment? They may be able to advise Ian on his options (or I may be way off course...)
E mail them at [email protected]

Donna
Old Aug 13th 2006, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

pinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by danny.f
Not sure if this is any use or not but have you tried the Ministry for the Environment? They may be able to advise Ian on his options (or I may be way off course...)
E mail them at [email protected]

Donna
thanks thats a great start, will keep our fingers crossed they can help us,
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

pinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura aboutpinkninny has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re:ANY ADVICE WILL DO(1ST LOST OF PAPER WORK GONE IN)

:scared: WELL WE HAVE GONE AND DONE IT, WE SAT LATE INTO THE NITE FILLING OUR ONLINE EXPRESSION ON INTEREST FORM AND IT WAS SEND OF AT SOME EARLY HOUR IN THE MORNING. SO FINGERS CROSSED AND HERES HOPING
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANY ADVICE WILL DO(1ST LOST OF PAPER WORK GONE IN)

:scared: WELL WE HAVE GONE AND DONE IT, WE SAT LATE INTO THE NITE FILLING OUR ONLINE EXPRESSION ON INTEREST FORM AND IT WAS SEND OF AT SOME EARLY HOUR IN THE MORNING. SO FINGERS CROSSED AND HERES HOPING
Good luck, fingers crossed,
Donna
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it all goes well
Old Aug 15th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Good luck, did you get it done in time for this week's selection or have you got to wait a fortnight?
Old Aug 15th 2006, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by StevieB
Good luck, did you get it done in time for this week's selection or have you got to wait a fortnight?
we got paper work in on time for the pool selection that happens tomorrow and i've got ten ton of butterflys floating around in my tummy. can see me getting up really early to see whats happened. how mad is this all :scared:
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

we got paper work in on time for the pool selection that happens tomorrow and i've got ten ton of butterflys floating around in my tummy. can see me getting up really early to see whats happened. how mad is this all :scared:
Tonnes and tonnes and tonnes of the best,gold plated,Irish,4 clovered,holy-crap-my-numbers-have-come-in luck to you. Advice? Wine excellent,cider and whiskey do a job,to be fair. Lager? Nah! Get wellied,and when you find out-no hangover!!!
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

well not sure where to start really with his job, he work as a researcher into solar energy and thats just about all i know as when i ask him about it, it goes right over my head. he is helping to try and come up with new ways of using natural engergy and not fosil fules. not sure if any of that makes sence!!!! any ideas of where he can look or would retarining be a better plan
Sure he's aware of the NIWA Group - National Insitute of Water & Atmospheric Research www.niwa.cri.nz Corporate offices in Auckland with regional science campuses in Wellington/Hamilton/Nelson/Christchurch - would think all the help/advice he would need would be there - if he still has problems, PM me as I know several people who work at the Wellington campus.