Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any advice again...RE: Wellington

Any advice again...RE: Wellington

Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:04 pm
rmj
Just Joined

Location: Wellington...there where the mighty Hurricanes come from...be afraid....be very very afraid!!!
rmj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nice
Default Any advice again...RE: Wellington

Hiya folks

Im hear again for more info please. We will be arriving in Wellington on the 24th and need to get a rental asap, considering our container arrives on the 03/10.

Now we will both be working at the Welly hospital, have 2 boys aged 2.8 and 8 months.

I have searched on the forum etc and quite like the idea of Tawa, Johnsonville and Khandallah.

However there doesnt seem to be much info on the forum about areas south and around Newtown for example Brooklyn, Melrose, Kilbirnie. Now considering we looking at a maximum rent of $400p/w hopefully lower and a garden is there any suggestions from anyone in the know?

Replies greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Old Sep 13th 2006, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any advice again...RE: Wellington

Originally Posted by rmj
Hiya folks

Im hear again for more info please. We will be arriving in Wellington on the 24th and need to get a rental asap, considering our container arrives on the 03/10.

Now we will both be working at the Welly hospital, have 2 boys aged 2.8 and 8 months.

I have searched on the forum etc and quite like the idea of Tawa, Johnsonville and Khandallah.

However there doesnt seem to be much info on the forum about areas south and around Newtown for example Brooklyn, Melrose, Kilbirnie. Now considering we looking at a maximum rent of $400p/w hopefully lower and a garden is there any suggestions from anyone in the know?

Cheers
pm cottageinteh sky, she may be able to help she's in real estate, , i'll find you some websites too & get back to you
Old Sep 13th 2006, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any advice again...RE: Wellington

Originally Posted by rmj
Hiya folks

Cheers
Hi
The rental property we have just left is still empty, not sure how long for though. It's in Tawa and we really enjoyed living there. 3 bedrooms, bathroom with shower and bath, seperate toilet. Nice big garden and double garage. The house is modern and there was no damp at all. Harcourts in Tawa are the renting agents. $350 pw. If you need any more info or photos PM me and I'll be glad to help