Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The anti Englishness around NZ is becoming embarrassing

The anti Englishness around NZ is becoming embarrassing

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The anti Englishness around NZ is becoming embarrassing

Is Dan Carter out of the World Cup!!! can't say I've heard anything about it
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 11:12 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickey_d
Is Dan Carter out of the World Cup!!! can't say I've heard anything about it

You've clearly not been watching the BBC World News where they have just screened the interview with him. Seems there is global interest!
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Howick
Barnsley Mat,

You're full of it. The stories that you come up with are nothing more than s*** stirring. What really bothers you is that its possible for a country to follow a sport other than soccer (if you don't believe me- go reread pretty much every post around rugby you've ever posted, it's the same old tired tripe). Personally, I think they can both coexist & while I have serious problems with the way that FIFA manage the game & the absurd situation of grown men diving around, all in the belief that if they stay down long enough, they'll con the ref.........I will watch both rugby & soccer. Both sports have their own aspects to appreciate, but the fact that NZ is holding what I consider to be a very successful world cup, really bothers you, doesn't it.
Bingo. Unforuntaely any anti British feeling in NZ is usually due to the likes of barnsley and his attitude. What he doesn't realise is negative energy attracts negative energy. Unless he wants his life in NZ to be full of discontentment, friendless and unable to fit in he should pack his ego away for a while and learn that this is NZ not a small version of Britain. NZ is a collection of small Pacific Islands. If you can accept that barnsley you will then be able to expand your vision enough to enjoy other pastimes that may give you a great deal of pleasure. Good like with your future.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:06 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking thought packing all of our belongings up and travelling 1/2 way round the World to end up in Britain lookalike Not expecting that and do not want it... Having seen what the sad Brits have done to Spain and Greece "British Pub" "English Breakfast" then do you think they could actually do the same with NZ?
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmh
You've clearly not been watching the BBC World News where they have just screened the interview with him. Seems there is global interest!
Watching TV today I thought TVNZ had introduced a Dan Carter memorial channel !!!
"A nation in grieving".......they'll be having an official day of mourning next
We thought it was bad in the UK when Beckham broke his foot, but it wasn;t 20 minute headline news
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:15 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The anti Englishness around NZ is becoming embarrassing

I shall not have the name of English breakfast slandered . It travels OK?
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 4:08 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I shall not have the name of English breakfast slandered . It travels OK?
http://images.zaazu.com/img/full-ful...0646-large.gif
Racist.....what about the Welsh, Irish and Scottish...should be "British Breakfast".........
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
Bingo. Unforuntaely any anti British feeling in NZ is usually due to the likes of barnsley and his attitude. What he doesn't realise is negative energy attracts negative energy. Unless he wants his life in NZ to be full of discontentment, friendless and unable to fit in he should pack his ego away for a while and learn that this is NZ not a small version of Britain. NZ is a collection of small Pacific Islands. If you can accept that barnsley you will then be able to expand your vision enough to enjoy other pastimes that may give you a great deal of pleasure. Good like with your future.
My god, please stop taking everything I post deadly serious. It's just a bit of fun. If you have read everything I've posted you'd realise I've watch the RWC, I was actually going to go to the Eng v Sco game and I've been to watch local League sides play.

It's a good job you don't read my Facebook posts, I think you'd combust in fits of anger if you take the stuff I put on here serious.

You're allowed to take the Michael out of the locals, they do it enough with me and I give it back to them. Maybe that's why the Kiwi's like my cheeky Northern humour especially in my accent.

If I'd wanted to move to a miniature version of Britain I'd have moved to Browns Bay aka Benidorm Bay.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 6:32 pm
Banned

Perthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to allPerthbum is a name known to all

Reason.... inferiority complex, all Countries have it when it comes to the English.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice

reason...... superiority complex,england show it to all other countries.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Howick has a brilliant futureHowick has a brilliant futureHowick has a brilliant futureHowick has a brilliant futureHowick has a brilliant futureHowick has a brilliant future

Of course you were Barnsley Matt. How silly of us.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Here we go
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

In a thread where someone mentions these:

wearing face paints
dressing as a mountie
dancing to Shania Twain
dancing to Bryan Adams
wearing flamenco
listening to Julio Iglesias
Morris dancing
Kilt wearing fatties
Cheese eating surrender monkeys

You actually think they're being 100% deadly serious?

No wonder the locals think us Brits are stuck up.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice

not sure thats exactly what they are thinking of you............
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Moliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really niceMoliknickers is just really nice

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
In a thread where someone mentions these:

wearing face paints
dressing as a mountie
dancing to Shania Twain
dancing to Bryan Adams
wearing flamenco
listening to Julio Iglesias
Morris dancing
Kilt wearing fatties
Cheese eating surrender monkeys

You actually think they're being 100% deadly serious?

No wonder the locals think us Brits are stuck up.
I think your funny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.