Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Another rubbish Immy Advisor bites the dust. Please be caareful out there

Another rubbish Immy Advisor bites the dust. Please be caareful out there

Old Jul 19th 2013, 6:57 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Another rubbish Immy Advisor bites the dust. Please be caareful out there

From this report HERE

Another Immy Advisor - I use the term loosely given the case - loses her license for shoddy, shonky practice.

Christine Yap, of the **************** operated by Oceania Development Group, claimed her fees were in line with industry standards while charging an hourly rate of $545 and using various devices to further inflate it to $587 an hour
Old Jul 19th 2013, 5:17 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another rubbish Immy Advisor bites the dust. Please be caareful out there

Originally Posted by BEVS
From this report HERE

Another Immy Advisor - I use the term loosely given the case - loses her license for shoddy, shonky practice.
I think some of them see it as a licence to print money. You have people who want a visa, they haven't a clue as to what is entailed and so trust the advisor to do the right thing. I am always shocked at how much they charge for visa applications-if I could I'd do it for a 1/4 of the cost and still have time to waste on here

When I was first looking at applying I assumed that a visa application was a difficult and problematic process where one wrong move spells disaster. I then looked at what was involved-oh, some form filling and organising stuff in the right order. I can do that!
Old Jul 19th 2013, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another rubbish Immy Advisor bites the dust. Please be caareful out there

Exactly. But then, I have a similar experience with car mechanics when they see a woman
Old Jul 19th 2013, 9:58 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Persephone;10808668] and still have time to waste on here/QUOTE]

Really ? Do people do that ? Waste time on the interweb ?

Especially discussion boards. I mean, really ? (Yes I'm joking, pulling your leg !)

BTW - does the emigration process give some people, 'analysis paralysis' ? They just switch off and assume they need an Immigration Advisor without even looking at what's required. Then doing it the Persephone way - like anyone else can, and a lot of people have.

Last edited by Snap Shot; Jul 19th 2013 at 10:01 pm.