Another One For Christchurch

Another One For Christchurch

Old Sep 2nd 2009, 3:25 pm
Done my time.

wayneL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another One For Christchurch

Hi folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Missus and I are both Brits in out late 40's taken to Oz as children and are currently in the UK for a two year stint... just to get the UK out of our system basically. It's been fun and we have enjoyed it, but it's time to head back to the antipodes.

We're not going back to Oz though and thought we'd give NZ a go. Christchurch theoretically ticks all the boxes, so that's where we're headed in a couple of months.

I have Oz citizenship and missus on an Oz PR visa so we just basically walk in.

It's a great forum you guys have going here and all the reading I've done has been a great help, so thanks.

Cheers
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 7:09 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another One For Christchurch

Hi & welcome

Yes it is a great site happy posting

How are you finding being back in the UK?

Dewb
Old Sep 2nd 2009, 8:57 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Another One For Christchurch

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Hi & welcome

Yes it is a great site happy posting

How are you finding being back in the UK?

Dewb
welcome, nice bit of travelling under your belt then? All the best, back for the good old weather eh??? lol.

Tina. x
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 10:47 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another One For Christchurch

Originally Posted by wayneL
Hi folks,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Missus and I are both Brits in out late 40's taken to Oz as children and are currently in the UK for a two year stint... just to get the UK out of our system basically. It's been fun and we have enjoyed it, but it's time to head back to the antipodes.

We're not going back to Oz though and thought we'd give NZ a go. Christchurch theoretically ticks all the boxes, so that's where we're headed in a couple of months.

I have Oz citizenship and missus on an Oz PR visa so we just basically walk in.

It's a great forum you guys have going here and all the reading I've done has been a great help, so thanks.

Cheers
Hi & welcome!
Glad you've enjoyed your time in UK & had fun ....its not sooo bad (at times!) is it?! But great that you're off to NZ! Good luck with the move back to Southern Hemisphere and a real summer!!
B x