Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Another Nursing Registration question!

Another Nursing Registration question!

Old Mar 20th 2012, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice
Default Another Nursing Registration question!

I'm just wondering if any recently registered nurses can help me.

I sent off all documents for the stage 1 of the nursing registration application three weeks ago and the nursing council debited the fees from my bank account last Monday. I haven't heard a thing from them. When should I expect them to contact me to start stage 2?
Old Mar 20th 2012, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Charlieandjamie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another Nursing Registration question!

Hiya Trish,

They emailed me once they debited the money from my account. However, I was pesting them heaps for a response. They have been very quick so far, I am in stage 2 now - the NMC have been causing the delays actually but have finally sent off verification last week so hopefully I will be registered soon. Just email them to check they have received everything and theyll get back to you.

Hope all goes well.

Charlie x
Old Mar 20th 2012, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

Brennans is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, mine took some time too, the NMC held things up and were pretty slow in responding, I emailed someone from NCNZ and they were pretty helpful, hope this helps
Old Mar 20th 2012, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

sparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nice

My better half posted off her stage one documents on Monday, hope it does not take to long to sort as we really want to get things moving.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

kingacat is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine took 4 months from sending off part one stuff to getting the certificate in the post. It would have been quicker but my university took a month to send the paperwork to NZ, and I had to hassle them. Good luck.
Old Mar 21st 2012, 7:27 am
RIP Jackson - 10/07/12

azakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really niceazakeen1980 is just really nice

My wife, Lindsey, sent hers off just before christmas and still waiting. Gonna get her to chase, been a while since they received the last part of stuff. I think keeping on their case is the way to go!
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

nurseinmansfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I have my IELTS and police checks in my hand......what's the next step for NZ registration??

Just double checking as I don't want to miss anything!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

..... Check the Nursing Council website. It should have the most up todate information on it.

Gill
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

Originally Posted by nurseinmansfield
Hi all,

I have my IELTS and police checks in my hand......what's the next step for NZ registration??

Just double checking as I don't want to miss anything!!!!
When you print off the application form you'll find there is a checklist included, so you shouldn't miss anything!
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

nurseinmansfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup....all done! Thanks guys x