Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Another Newby in search of help!!!!

Another Newby in search of help!!!!

Old Oct 12th 2006, 8:59 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another Newby in search of help!!!!

We've been reading expats for a couple of months and up till now always found the anwer to the question!!

My OH is hoping to come out for interviews next month and I remember seeing a thread with the website for motels. Can anyone help me PLEASE, before I despair!!!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:13 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another Newby in search of help!!!!

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
We've been reading expats for a couple of months and up till now always found the anwer to the question!!

My OH is hoping to come out for interviews next month and I remember seeing a thread with the website for motels. Can anyone help me PLEASE, before I despair!!!

Hi Kev & sarah,

What area are the interviews in? try doing a Google search.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:17 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Hi Kev & sarah,

What area are the interviews in? try doing a Google search.
Hi

Hopefully got 2 in Hamilton, 2 in Palmy North and maybe a couple in Auckland. We came out last year and travelled south to north and we had the 'bible' for motels but too much stuff in cases to bring it home with us and now we can't remeber the names of anywhere!!!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:27 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Hopefully got 2 in Hamilton, 2 in Palmy North and maybe a couple in Auckland. We came out last year and travelled south to north and we had the 'bible' for motels but too much stuff in cases to bring it home with us and now we can't remeber the names of anywhere!!!
All I can find is Auckland :-
www.scenic-circle.co.nz
www.aspenhouse.co.nz
www.heritagehotels.co.nz

Hamilton :-
www.barclay.co.nz
www.bavariamotel.co.nz
www.matangioaks.co.nz

Palmerston North
www.acaciacourtmotel.co.nz
www.kingsgatehotels.co.nz
www.thepalm-oaks.co.nz

All from The Rough Guide - not from personal experience!!!

Disclaimer to read - Don't blame me!!
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:30 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for the help.
You put me to shame!!!

By the way like your choice of song!!! Although think I might be of a different opinion when I've hummed it a dozen times !!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Hi

try www.jasons.com - it's the free copy in all the motels
Old Oct 13th 2006, 2:01 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
try www.jasons.com - it's the free copy in all the motels

Thats the name of it!!! I knew it was a boys name that began with J, thought it was James for some reason. Thanx you're a lifesaver !!!!
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Thats the name of it!!! I knew it was a boys name that began with J, thought it was James for some reason. Thanx you're a lifesaver !!!!
You're welcome - good luck!
Old Oct 16th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Sarah, now here's a thing. We left Northants to come here (been here 18months) and we live in Northampton. Your man can come and see us for a grog or two when he gets here if he likes. If you PM me I will give you our details. I know most of the motels and can recommend one if you like, its ever so classy..brand new and ultra modern. I'll get their e mail address for you so you could book on line if you want.

Look forward to hearing from you. That's one town sorted anyways!!
Old Oct 16th 2006, 9:11 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
We left Northants to come here (been here 18months) and we live in Northampton.
Is that the Northampton just on the outskirts of Palmy Dom?