Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Another newbie - ish

Another newbie - ish

Old Jul 12th 2011, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

Busymumto3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another newbie - ish

Have posted a couple fo times so thought better introduce myself. I am Natalie and I am married to Andy. Before we got together he said he wanted to emigrate to Oz, I always preferred NZ. Well, fast forward 12 years and we are almost there! He has got a job offer, they are paying relocation expenses for us and our 3 kids *woopwoop*

They want him to start in September hence the mad rushpanic around our house atm!

We always said it was a 5 step process... he needs to get a job, the salary has to be enough for us to live of one wage, references, police check and then medicals. All the other stuff has come through, the police check has just been sent for, so we're just awaiting his medical. Fingers crossed it goes ok otherwise we aren't going anywhere! He has a few medical issue but hopefully they won't get their knickers in a twist over them.

Right that's it for now. Looking forward to reading all your tips and researching for our move!

Natalie
Old Jul 12th 2011, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another newbie - ish

Hello & welcome to our cosy & (mostly) friendly NZ forum Natalie. Glad it's all coming together for you.

I shall be starting the September leavers/arrivals thread in a couple of days time, so keep your eye out for it.

Best of luck with your plans & happy posting
Old Jul 16th 2011, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Busy time will whizz by now and the start of an exciting journey ahead - good luck and fingers crossed all goes well Luckybird x
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

rachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant future

Good luck!! I think I'm at about the same stage as you, just about. It would be good to keep up to date with your progress as I should be a few days behind you. They want me in September too, but not sure how realistic that is.