Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Another happy and excited future BE

Another happy and excited future BE

Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:20 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all
Default Another happy and excited future BE

Ok, dare I say it....

We have finally sold our house! Well, we have accepted an offer and there is a complete chain of 3 properties.

We had to through in the fridge and dishwasher but life is too short to lose sleep over white goods!

If it all goes to plan, we should move out of our house in May, spend a few weeks with the parents whilst I finish working my notice and then move out to ChCh in June.

The plan to have back to back summers seems to have morphed itself into back to back winters (almost) but i suppose that is a small price to pay.

Just have to find a job now and with a bit luck some help with the air fares etc....

Fingers crossed for a smooth ride through the sale.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:23 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another happy and excited future BE

Originally Posted by GowHow
Ok, dare I say it....

We have finally sold our house! Well, we have accepted an offer and there is a complete chain of 3 properties.

We had to through in the fridge and dishwasher but life is too short to lose sleep over white goods!

If it all goes to plan, we should move out of our house in May, spend a few weeks with the parents whilst I finish working my notice and then move out to ChCh in June.

The plan to have back to back summers seems to have morphed itself into back to back winters (almost) but i suppose that is a small price to pay.

Just have to find a job now and with a bit luck some help with the air fares etc....

Fingers crossed for a smooth ride through the sale.
Congratulations guys
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:41 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo! Many congratulations! Fingers and everything else crossed that the chain holds. Now start packing!
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:56 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

That's brilliant news! Well done you lot!
Back to back winters! PAh! You'll just enjoy the lovely summer all the more!

Good luck!
Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
I hope everything goes to plan.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Nice one guys, hope the move goes well
Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:47 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Flippin' top news guys! Hope it's a smooth ride from now 'till your arrival here in (at the moment) hot & sunny ChCh
Old Mar 6th 2007, 5:57 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hello. It won't feel so cold to you because it's your first winter. It'll be a different story next year though once you've become acclimatised

And..... if there is a dishwasher in the house you buy here, it is usually considered part of the chattels

Good luck