animals down under

animals down under

Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: animals down under

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
here's bailey the chocky brown lab.
Completely beautiful. Is he a good boy or does he get up to mischief?
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Completely beautiful. Is he a good boy or does he get up to mischief?
Hi sam here,

Bailey likes stealing toys my dads socks, remote controls, my lego and runs around laughing at you, he likes to sleep alot on his back with his feet in the air and snores like a pig. He likes to eat bubbles that i blow and when i'm in the bath he eats the bubbles and get hairs every where but i love him loads.

sam

:
Old Feb 14th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

mandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nice

He's really cute Sam. I bet you have lots of fun. I don't live in New Zealand yet but I want a dog when I move there or maybe two.

Mandy
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sam,
I have a dog called Owen who i brought over with me from the UK,he's a great footballer and very intelligent as he is a border collie.
Named after Micheal Owen who used to play for Liverpool!!
We also have two lovebirds that my hubby brought me for Christmas who are called Joesph and Mary
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Hi Sam,
I have a dog called Owen who i brought over with me from the UK,he's a great footballer and very intelligent as he is a border collie.
Named after Micheal Owen who used to play for Liverpool!!
We also have two lovebirds that my hubby brought me for Christmas who are called Joesph and Mary
I'm sleeping with bailey at night, he paces around then crashes on the floor and he had poo in the front room, because he couldn't get out and i didn't hear him. he's not a very good gaurd dog because he'll just lick you. He's not very bright when he was young he ran at the patio door, and couldn't see it was closed, THUMP. But other than that he's lovely and sleeps with me.

sam
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

mandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nicemandy77 is just really nice

He's not very bright when he was young he ran at the patio door, and couldn't see it was closed, THUMP

My dog used to do this all the time, was very funny
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
NZ is pretty much the same as the Uk for what kinds of pets people have.
Ah, it's a little bit different. I took my son to the pet store to buy some special pets just for him. He's very nearly 9, so similar to your age Sam.

I thought that gerbils might be a nice pet, or maybe a hamster - but neither of these animals are allowed in New Zealand. We could choose from a chinchilla (too big for his room), birds (too noisy and messy for a bedroom), fish or rats and mice.

He chose two mice and has a cool Habitrail house for them.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

dollyhill is a jewel in the roughdollyhill is a jewel in the roughdollyhill is a jewel in the roughdollyhill is a jewel in the rough

Are hamsters popular in NZ?

We are having to leave three very spoilt and well loved ones here in the Uk.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:16 am
`

Hamsters are available here.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:19 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Hamsters are available here.
I thought they weren't. Are you sure?
Guinea pigs are.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

paddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nicepaddyandshell is just really nice

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
Hi i'm sam, i'm 9.
can you plese tell me what is the most popular pet in nz is?
Hi sam
we're not in NZ but soon hope to be and will be taking Belle the black Labrador with us or my daughter won't go....
Belle's 6 months old and very naughty, she's chewed through the tumble drier wire today, thats the second time she's done it, she chews everything
she is very cute....but don't tell her that
shell and belle
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: animals down under

Hi Sam
Since the last time i spoke to you we have adopted a puppy who is also a border collie cross and we have named him Torres (another liverpool player!)
Yes he poops and wees everywhere at the moment.
I would say dogs are still the most popular with cats coming in a close second!!

Here they are in the garden!
Attached Thumbnails animals down under-f1000001.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:34 am
`

Originally Posted by RobClubley
I thought they weren't. Are you sure?
Guinea pigs are.
It may well be Guinea Pigs.