Amy Winehouse

Old Jul 26th 2011, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Default Re: Amy Winehouse

‎5 days ago a true British hero was killed in action fighting for our country. Did you know this? Do you know his name? Do you care?!

Amy Whinehouse dies and its all over the news and all over facebook within hours!!

RIP Corporal Mark Anthony Palin from 1st Battalion The Rifles , '...We will remember them'

Makes you proud to be British!!!

The reason i am leaving Britian isn't because i love the country.
Heroes are injured and killed everyday fighting for our country and they don't even get acknowledged.

It is sad for Amy Whinehouse's family to bury a child or loved one is one of the most difficult things and my heart goes out to them but she didn't die fighting for her country or from a terrorist attack, she died because of what she did to herself.

I do agree the jokes are awful and devastating for her family, within hours they were on Facebook
Old Jul 26th 2011, 11:32 am
Account Closed

billingham is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rachelb82
‎5 days ago a true British hero was killed in action fighting for our country. Did you know this? Do you know his name? Do you care?!

Amy Whinehouse dies and its all over the news and all over facebook within hours!!

RIP Corporal Mark Anthony Palin from 1st Battalion The Rifles , '...We will remember them'

Makes you proud to be British!!!

The reason i am leaving Britian isn't because i love the country.
Heroes are injured and killed everyday fighting for our country and they don't even get acknowledged.

It is sad for Amy Whinehouse's family to bury a child or loved one is one of the most difficult things and my heart goes out to them but she didn't die fighting for her country or from a terrorist attack, she died because of what she did to herself.

I do agree the jokes are awful and devastating for her family, within hours they were on Facebook
Please be assured, when I find any sick jokes about Mark Anthony Palin's tragic death, I will be first in the queue to show my utter disgust.

This is a thread about Amy Winehouse, who through her songs touched millions of people. Should we list all the tragic deaths that occur in the world on this thread? Do you know any of the names of the thousands that are dead in Somalia so we can put them on here? If you feel so strongly about the death of Mark Anthony Palin, why not start a thread about it, or are you just using his death to try and win an argument?

My heart goes out to anyone who has suffered a loss.
Old Jul 26th 2011, 11:40 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by billingham
Please be assured, when I find any sick jokes about Mark Anthony Palin's tragic death, I will be first in the queue to show my utter disgust.

This is a thread about Amy Winehouse, who through her songs touched millions of people. Should we list all the tragic deaths that occur in the world on this thread? Do you know any of the names of the thousands that are dead in Somalia so we can put them on here? If you feel so strongly about the death of Mark Anthony Palin, why not start a thread about it, or are you just using his death to try and win an argument?

My heart goes out to anyone who has suffered a loss.

Well said!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2011, 11:42 am

This is a Thread about Amy Winehouse!!!!! Ok need to clear that up
Old Jul 26th 2011, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

billingham is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by billingham
Do you know any of the names of the thousands that are dead in Somalia so we can put them on here? If you feel so strongly about the death of Mark Anthony Palin, why not start a thread about it, or are you just using his death to try and win an argument?
Below the belt - sorry.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yes. This is a thread about Amy Winehouse isn't it.

We have a thread about the Somalian famine HERE

Norway tragedy is HERE

Those saddened by the death of Cpl Palin might actually like to make a statement with a donation to a fund raiser HERE

I think that what is said in rehab should remain confidential.
Yes. So do I & am a bit surprised it was posted if I am honest.

There are plenty of people that say that they don't have a problem. To say that then a rehab can't help them is lazy and unprofessional. Most people are coerced into treatment in some way and addiction being the cunning and baffling entity that it is will help some people to struggle to believe that there is a problem.
However therapists are trained in ways to engage motivation. Most aren't going to get it first time around, but each time puts them closer to the time that they will.
I agree. Addictions & compulsions come in all forms, shapes and sizes. If you don't have that type of trait in your own personality or maybe peppered through your family gene pool, be thankful.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

faye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pricklykina
I think that what is said in rehab should remain confidential.
There are plenty of people that say that they don't have a problem. To say that then a rehab can't help them is lazy and unprofessional.
To be fair – what was posted is not confidential information and can be found in endless interviews her father has given plus many others who know her. Everyone is aware she went into rehab numerous times and relapsed. I would never disclose actual confidential information. That is kept firmly between the clinical staff and clients.

In terms of the rehab centre being lazy and unprofessional – you will find that most rehab clinics will not admit someone who doesn’t want to be there. They will not recover whilst in denial and can also be disruptive to the recovery of the other clients. Nobody is kept in rehab against their will unless they have been put there by the law. Yes therapists and family have ways to motivate people and coerce them to admit to their problems but sometimes that just isn’t enough.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by faye_h
To be fair – what was posted is not confidential information and can be found in endless interviews her father has given plus many others who know her. Everyone is aware she went into rehab numerous times and relapsed. I would never disclose actual confidential information. That is kept firmly between the clinical staff and clients.

In terms of the rehab centre being lazy and unprofessional – you will find that most rehab clinics will not admit someone who doesn’t want to be there. They will not recover whilst in denial and can also be disruptive to the recovery of the other clients. Nobody is kept in rehab against their will unless they have been put there by the law. Yes therapists and family have ways to motivate people and coerce them to admit to their problems but sometimes that just isn’t enough.
I don't agree...and having worked in the alcohol and other drug treatment field for the last 15 years both in the UK and here I believe that I have the credentials to support that opinion.
But that is another thread.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
Agreed 100%

Why is it when somebody famous goes its a "tragedy,before there time,ect"

One waste of space smackhead gone, plenty more to go

Neil
Difficult not to agree with this
Old Jul 27th 2011, 11:21 am
Just Joined

Korianne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
Such a waste of a young life and talent
I try as much as I can not to judge others. I love the music she made, it will always remind me of dear people, times and places.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:00 pm

my Amy Winehouse painting i did a few years ago
Attached Thumbnails Amy Winehouse-l_cebcd70c008d2455bd4fde6b4b51ee36%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:16 pm

his is so sweet too by my favourite man well apart from my husband of course

http://30secondstomarswebteam.com/20...by-jared-leto/
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

That's a really great painting.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by Debbi****
That's a really great painting.
Thanks
Old Jul 29th 2011, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Exellent job, i have always fancied a go with the brush

Neil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.