Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Am Losing The Will To Live ...

Am Losing The Will To Live ...

Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:10 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Am Losing The Will To Live ...

Can't find hubby's Deed Poll certificate for PR and kid's passports.

Don't want to have passport photos taken as have spot the size of the North Island on chin.

Bitch dog on heat so Stud dog chewed (today) 3 x feather cushions, 1 x pair of (quite offensive 80's stylie) jeans, 1 x Lead & new leather collar.

Babysitter/house-sitter/friend - has just divulged that neighbour from hell has been hounding her for details of our plans.

Have just found out that the reason my tickets for my 4th date with Robbie Williams haven't arrived is because I'VE BEEN HAD!!!!! To the tune of £240= Coz that's fair!!

Now Hubster has announced we're not leaving for NZ till this house has been sold as Inbred neighbour will mess it up if we go before!!

Oh, deep, deep, joy - am sooo happy .. NOT!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am Losing The Will To Live ...

Originally Posted by Am Loolah

Don't want to have passport photos taken as have spot the size of the North Island on chin.

Bitch dog on heat so Stud dog chewed (today) 3 x feather cushions, 1 x pair of (quite offensive 80's stylie) jeans, 1 x Lead & new leather collar.

Babysitter/house-sitter/friend - has just divulged that neighbour from hell has been hounding her for details of our plans.

Have just found out that the reason my tickets for my 4th date with Robbie Williams haven't arrived is because I'VE BEEN HAD!!!!! To the tune of £240= Coz that's fair!!

Now Hubster has announced we're not leaving for NZ till this house has been sold as Inbred neighbour will mess it up if we go before!!

OMG, no wonder you've been in the bar, how about , kill nieghbour (that'll teach him) kidnap robbie & tie him to the bed (forget £240 cos now you've got robbie , or claim it back as a ransom)
as for certificate, you've put it somewhere 'safe' & you'll use the fairy dust to make it magically appear
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by poppets
OMG, no wonder you've been in the bar, how about , kill nieghbour (that'll teach him) kidnap robbie & tie him to the bed (forget £240 cos now you've got robbie , or claim it back as a ransom)
as for certificate, you've put it somewhere 'safe' & you'll use the fairy dust to make it magically appear
I LOVE YOU!!! Not in a Lesbanian stylie - like Dur!!! Woman after my own heart!! More alcohol to help numb the pain please!! Hubby we are so moving to where the Poppets woman lives. Go find ... Run along now ...
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

STAY CALM Fairy lady

all will fall into place eventually

I thought you had sold your house, or is it all still going thru

What happened to your robbie tickets?

tie dog to tree outside and let him hump the tree, it may stop him eventually

and finally here have another drink!!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn

it will if he gets splinters in his 'tool'
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:43 pm

STAY CALM Fairy lady

all will fall into place eventually

I thought you had sold your house, or is it all still going thru

What happened to your robbie tickets?

and finally here have another drink!!!!
Sold house we rented out! House we live in we are doing up; but inbred neighbour is making our lives Hell and now; after baby./house sitter/friend has told us he's been hounding her; hubby doesn't want to leave it for sale as neighbour could mess that up.

Robbie tickets were brought through agent who appears to have done a bunk!

Dog could hump himself; but he will still whimper/howl/cry/destroy all nite!

Am quite pickled now - put Robster on the DVD do a bit of bouncing around (oops, 4 kids - no pelvic floor) and then to Hubby "Carry me " when I need to go to bed?!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bark Bark..............

I can sympathise with your stud dog……………..
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:47 pm

Default Re: Bark Bark..............

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I can sympathise with your stud dog……………..
And do you wear a muzzle like my dog? You frisky boy you?!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Sold house we rented out! House we live in we are doing up; but inbred neighbour is making our lives Hell and now; after baby./house sitter/friend has told us he's been hounding her; hubby doesn't want to leave it for sale as neighbour could mess that up.

Robbie tickets were brought through agent who appears to have done a bunk!

Dog could hump himself; but he will still whimper/howl/cry/destroy all nite!

Am quite pickled now - put Robster on the DVD do a bit of bouncing around (oops, 4 kids - no pelvic floor) and then to Hubby "Carry me " when I need to go to bed?!
neighbours from hell are the worst, they just drive you mad and you want to kill them (please note you will NOT get your visa if you do this tempting as it may be) keep them guessing and then just do a runner once all is sorted

Oh no, is there no one you can call about the tickets, what about payment protection on your credit card? I know you wont get your tickets but you may get your money back and then try ebay

Dogs with splinters in their tool sound more of a pain in the arse!! or willy, not sure how to help with the dog
Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:13 pm

neighbours from hell are the worst, they just drive you mad and you want to kill them (please note you will NOT get your visa if you do this tempting as it may be) keep them guessing and then just do a runner once all is sorted

Oh no, is there no one you can call about the tickets, what about payment protection on your credit card? I know you wont get your tickets but you may get your money back and then try ebay

Dogs with splinters in their tool sound more of a pain in the arse!! or willy, not sure how to help with the dog
Am going to have to break the Fairy Conduct Code and KILL EVERYONE!!!! Neighbours/Robbie ticket fraudsters/Dogs/Hubby/Children/myself!!!! I was never here for a long time - merely a good time ... Give Me A Break!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Am going to have to break the Fairy Conduct Code and KILL EVERYONE!!!! Neighbours/Robbie ticket fraudsters/Dogs/Hubby/Children/myself!!!! I was never here for a long time - merely a good time ... Give Me A Break!!!
aw bless you, you are just having a rough time

Gives u a hug and a beer
Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:26 pm

aw bless you, you are just having a rough time

Gives u a hug and a beer
Aw bless you back ... don't do beer ... magnum of Bolly please!!!
Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

hey i found a fairy shop

http://www.thefairyshop.co.nz/
Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Aw bless you back ... don't do beer ... magnum of Bolly please!!!
Ok champagne on the way, nice and chilled for you

Is it just your hubbys deed poll certificate you are missing?

thought you were off to bed
Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
hey i found a fairy shop

http://www.thefairyshop.co.nz/
COOL

but its in Auckland

Am Loolah will have to come to Auckland to go there, talking of which were are you planning to go to Am Loolah?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.