Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Am i blind? can't find it

Am i blind? can't find it

Old Nov 9th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

skydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to behold
Default Am i blind? can't find it

Hi All

where on the Londom US embassy web site to you go to book an appointment? i will need to book appointment for 5 of us me l1b plus the mrs and daughter under 21 plus my eldest daughter and her partner they have more or less been excepted to study

Thanks
Steve
Old Nov 9th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

English Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeEnglish Muffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am i blind? can't find it

http://london.usembassy.gov/cons_new...interview.html
Old Nov 9th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

skydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to beholdskydivingisfun is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by English Muffin
Thank you
Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

memiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nice

So you received good news? Congratulations!
With a bit of luck, you can still be there before Christmas
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by memiek
So you received good news? Congratulations!
With a bit of luck, you can still be there before Christmas
Well you know nothing is ever written in stone, but i have had good feedback from my companys legal team who think they can supply what USCIS are looking for and hopefully get it put to bed this week

Thanks
Steve
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

memiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nicememiek is just really nice

Originally Posted by skydivingisfun
Well you know nothing is ever written in stone, but i have had good feedback from my companys legal team who think they can supply what USCIS are looking for and hopefully get it put to bed this week

Thanks
Steve
Had a Request for Evidence? Too bad.... still hope for you that it will go through though!
Just one thing: don't make the appointment before you have the approval. It still can go either way with a RfE and it might even take a bit more time than the 2 weeks you're hoping for.
Normally, with the RfE, the company gets about a month or so to reply to the USCIS and the 15-days for Premium Processing start over again once the RfE answer is received by the USCIS. Even though the company knows what to answer, it needs to be pulled together, put in writing and send out.

Good luck with the wait!