Almost an ex Jafa

Old Mar 10th 2020, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Angeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Almost an ex Jafa

13 years in Auckland. And as I popped out last night at 8pm to drive 3km and got stuck in 45minute traffic I breathed a sigh of relief. Auckland gave me some of the best things I could ever ask for. Sobriety, amazing friends, yoga and voracious appetite for exercise, so much so I became a group fitness instructor. But, in the end it also gave me an anxiety disorder. And, some of the things I really want, I can't have, a house, a dog, paintings on the wall.
I fell in love with a boy from Whangarei and almost a year later I'm off to live with him. I got a job up there and it is paying me a much bigger salary that my Auckland one. Much to my (and everyone else's) surprise!

I have 7 days left of being a Jafa. Who knows if it will be permanent! I'm just ready for a BIG change.

Ax
Old Mar 10th 2020, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost an ex Jafa

You will never look back
my kiwi wife had lived in Auckland all her life. Like most she thought you fell off the edge of the world once you went past the Bombay's.
I moved her to Cambridge and then we moved to Otago. I don't think wild horses would drag her back now.
I hope it's everything you dreamed off. Good luck for your new life

Last edited by Justcol; Mar 10th 2020 at 12:55 am.
Old Mar 10th 2020, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Angeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Justcol
You will never look back
my kiwi wife had lived in Auckland all her life. Like most she thought you fell off the edge of the world once you went past the Bombay's.
I moved her to Cambridge and then we moved to Otago. I don't think wild horses would drag her back now.
I hope it's everything you dreamed off. Good luck for your new life
Thank you Justcol! I know people keep saying 'you can just move back' but as i walk around a half empty Countdown in Whangarei on a Friday night and everyone says hello, I can't imagine I would ever want to, even if things don't work out with the guy, I'll probably stay small town NZ from now on. It might be a 2 hour drive but it feels like a whole world away when you spend time there. Or anywhere that's not Auckland.
Old Mar 10th 2020, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angeshirl
Thank you Justcol! I know people keep saying 'you can just move back' but as i walk around a half empty Countdown in Whangarei on a Friday night and everyone says hello, I can't imagine I would ever want to, even if things don't work out with the guy, I'll probably stay small town NZ from now on. It might be a 2 hour drive but it feels like a whole world away when you spend time there. Or anywhere that's not Auckland.
Good luck Angeshirl, that's awesome that you don't have long to go!

A long time ago I once moved countries for love, why not, life's too short!

Keep us updated as you go along, I'm excited for you!
Old Mar 10th 2020, 5:29 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

You go girl! All the best with the move, keep us posted
Old Apr 2nd 2020, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

Old Hippy is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck! 🥰 Hope it's all you want it to be x
Old Apr 2nd 2020, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Curious. Why would living in Auckland give you an anxiety disorder ?