Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

allocation of case officer

allocation of case officer

Old Sep 1st 2006, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Default allocation of case officer

Hi, I handed in my ITA to the NZIS on july the 6th 2006, and was told that because i have no job offer that i will be in the queue to be allocated a CO. I keep looking at the updates on the NZIS london branch website and this has not been updated for over 2 weeks, the last update stated that as of week ending 18/8/06 CO's were being allocated for applications uptil the 26/06/06. I have had an phone interview with a NZ company who are interested but want a time line for arrival. I have contacted the London branch by phone (£1.00 a minute what a joke) no help whats so ever, The empolyer wants info but Icant give it truthfully because I dont know. any suggestions, also the company are looking into helping with a work visa as this is quicker is that the best route as we are all set for PR and how will this effect shipping our stuff and kids for school etc. Please please help, we may have more questions later.

Cheers Hopkins Clan
Old Sep 1st 2006, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: allocation of case officer

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi, I handed in my ITA to the NZIS on july the 6th 2006, and was told that because i have no job offer that i will be in the queue to be allocated a CO. I keep looking at the updates on the NZIS london branch website and this has not been updated for over 2 weeks, the last update stated that as of week ending 18/8/06 CO's were being allocated for applications uptil the 26/06/06. I have had an phone interview with a NZ company who are interested but want a time line for arrival. I have contacted the London branch by phone (£1.00 a minute what a joke) no help whats so ever, The empolyer wants info but Icant give it truthfully because I dont know. any suggestions, also the company are looking into helping with a work visa as this is quicker is that the best route as we are all set for PR and how will this effect shipping our stuff and kids for school etc. Please please help, we may have more questions later.

Cheers Hopkins Clan
Yes get the company to do it if you can, a direct line munber into the NZIS in London is 0207 208 1152, it's Catherine Beath's number - she was my case officer and was very nice.