Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Alliance and Leicester

Alliance and Leicester

Old Jan 9th 2009, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

angpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud of
Default Alliance and Leicester

Can anyone tell me if they are having problems accessing internet banking with A&L as I have been trying to check my account for 3 weeks now with the same problem.'the website is undergoing essential maintenace please try later'. ??????
Thanks
Paul
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alliance and Leicester

I checked mine yesterday and it was all ok from UK.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going to the site from a link in your favourites ?
if so try doing a google search for Alliance and Leicester and
go to the site through the search link.
sounds stupid but it sometimes works.
Also be careful of rogue sites, A&L are a favourite for scammers
who produce clone links and sites to gain access to account details.
another word of warning, never go through any emailed links from a bank or building society.
Odds on they are not authentic either

Last edited by Justcol; Jan 9th 2009 at 7:53 am.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

angpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud ofangpaul has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by colandros View Post
Are you going to the site from a link in your favourites ?
if so try doing a google search for Alliance and Leicester and
go to the site through the search link.
sounds stupid but it sometimes works.
Also be careful of rogue sites, A&L are a favourite for scammers
who produce clone links and sites to gain access to account details.
another word of warning, never go through any emailed links from a bank or building society.
Odds on they are not authentic either
OK thanks for that.I have been trying from a link in my favourites.I will google it and try that way.Thanks once again.
Cheers
Paul