Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

To all of you in the process of applying...

To all of you in the process of applying...

Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:27 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute
Default To all of you in the process of applying...

WOOP WOOP!

I tell you something, for the past 5/6 months everytime I read hang in there it's worth it in the end and so on.... I though "Rubbish! I've had enough!" but for some reason (mainly coz of the money!!) I kept hanging in there...

And today... well today... Oh today... She (Case Officer) called me twice... Yes twice!

1st time she said she has no update and is waiting to hear from the Medical Assessors (STILL??? WTF??)
2nd time to tell me that while on the phone she had a voicemail from the MA saying it's all OK!!! Oh Joy!!!!

I just thought I'd share this with you guys even if you might think WTF!!

Best of luck to y'all!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:14 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To all of you in the process of applying...

Very many congrats Matewx.

Bet it was worth the wait.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:25 pm
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To all of you in the process of applying...

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: To all of you in the process of applying...

see we don't talk rubbish on here "it'll be worth the weight in gold" xxx well done!!!!

Originally Posted by Matewx View Post
WOOP WOOP!

I tell you something, for the past 5/6 months everytime I read hang in there it's worth it in the end and so on.... I though "Rubbish! I've had enough!" but for some reason (mainly coz of the money!!) I kept hanging in there...

And today... well today... Oh today... She (Case Officer) called me twice... Yes twice!

1st time she said she has no update and is waiting to hear from the Medical Assessors (STILL??? WTF??)
2nd time to tell me that while on the phone she had a voicemail from the MA saying it's all OK!!! Oh Joy!!!!

I just thought I'd share this with you guys even if you might think WTF!!

Best of luck to y'all!