Wikiposts

All official now

Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future
Default All official now

Well - it's all official now. We have our passports back with the much sought after blue stickers inside. I've just updated my signature and worked out it has taken 3 months and 15 days from submitting EOI to passports back.

I would say drinks on me, but if cost of living in NZ is as bad as some people say then I'll need every penny LOL

Good luck to those still waiting to hear.

Kathryn
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All official now

Originally Posted by kathm
Well - it's all official now. We have our passports back with the much sought after blue stickers inside. I've just updated my signature and worked out it has taken 3 months and 15 days from submitting EOI to passports back.

I would say drinks on me, but if cost of living in NZ is as bad as some people say then I'll need every penny LOL

Kathryn
Hi, wish you all the best for when you do go, and I hope the exchange rates will be a bit more favourable.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

nivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud of

Kathryn

Woohoo!!

Well done. It's a great feeling isn't it?
I hope you plan to celebrate tonight, have the first one on us

When do you plan to go?
Might see you on the "other side" eh?

Love Cathy x
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:28 am
turkeytickler

Kathryn
generally speaking people dont buy rounds in NZ.....

Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Congratulations. You have passed GO and will soon be on your way. Next step - The Leaving Party.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Apollo10
Congratulations. You have passed GO and will soon be on your way. Next step - The Leaving Party.
First of all, congrats kathm, great feeling aint it. Got mine last week and my party is on the 10th December, everyone welcome! Fly out of Manchester on the 20th, 3 weeks, papping myself! but have a week in Thailand to calm down.
Hope all goes well for you. Here's another drink on me