Reload this Page >

All Blacks V England.

All Blacks V England.

Old Apr 17th 2014, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Christmas2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default All Blacks V England.

Anyone going?
Got tickets for my hubby, never thought we would be at an All Blacks game on their home turf, once in a life time, can't wait!
Old Apr 17th 2014, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All Blacks V England.

Yep going to get tickets, it's the day after my birthday
Old Apr 17th 2014, 10:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

TBF & H. It will not be once in a lifetime at all. Far from it but enjoy all the same.
Old Apr 17th 2014, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice

Who is supporting England?
Old Apr 17th 2014, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

We will be supporting England!
It could be once in a lifetime for ua as we don't know how long we are here for
:-(
Old Apr 17th 2014, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Moomoo
Yep going to get tickets, it's the day after my birthday
Tickets are selling out fast!
Old Apr 17th 2014, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice

I forgot to ask when and where and cost please.
Old Apr 17th 2014, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

7th June, Eden park.
We paid 100 NZD each as we wanted seats undercover but there where cheaper seats if there are any left.
I know they are selling out because I went back for 1 more ticket 5 days later and could only get a seat 5 rows away from us.
Check ticketmaster website.
Old Apr 19th 2014, 9:52 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

I'm going down to the Dunedin game. Good stadium as I saw Aerosmith there 2 years ago. Plus I travelled to watch Dan Carter destroy the Highlanders last season

I don't know what team England are bringing over but am looking forward to ye olde Swing Low, Sweet Chariot being sung.
Old Apr 19th 2014, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

booboo is an unknown quantity at this point

seven of us coming upto auckland from mount maunganui june 7th for the day and night,watching england re write history and beat the all blacks in there own back yard.anyone want a meet up down the cbd let us no.papamoa poms on tour,,,,,,,
Old Apr 21st 2014, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom1983
I don't know what team England are bringing over but am looking forward to ye olde Swing Low, Sweet Chariot being sung.
The game in Auckland is likely to be a weakened team.

The weekend before is the Premiership final and any players involved in that game will not be made available for the Auckland test.

So should any two of Saracens (Vunipola x 2, Farrell, Barrett), Northampton (Hartley, Dickson, Burrell, Lawes, Wood) Leicester (Youngs x 2, Tuilagi) or Harlequins (Robshaw, Brown, Marler, Care) be involved, which is highly likely, there'll be players who normally would make at least the 23 will be missing.

Which ever way you look at it, England will be significantly weaker than they might be.

All can be replaced, but the lack of continuity from the Six Nations makes and already tough task much, much tougher.

On the other hand, whoever is put in place of those who are missing due to the Premiership final have a massive opportunity to stake a claim and not look back. George Ford at 10 and Ben Morgan at 8 spring to mind.

Should be interesting.

The plan is for all those fit enough and unscathed from the Premiership final and 1st test to be made available for the 2nd and 3rd tests.

Last edited by TommyLuck; Apr 21st 2014 at 11:59 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

M_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond reputeM_and_M has a reputation beyond repute

We're going, not very far from us. I don't care what team they put out, it's just so awesome! We have been having discussions over who we will support. I said British forever but Mr M doesn't agree! I have told him his homework is to learn the NZ national anthem, in Te Reo and in English, before the game! I sing it every week at school!
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TommyLuck
The game in Auckland is likely to be a weakened team.

The weekend before is the Premiership final and any players involved in that game will not be made available for the Auckland test.

So should any two of Saracens (Vunipola x 2, Farrell, Barrett), Northampton (Hartley, Dickson, Burrell, Lawes, Wood) Leicester (Youngs x 2, Tuilagi) or Harlequins (Robshaw, Brown, Marler, Care) be involved, which is highly likely, there'll be players who normally would make at least the 23 will be missing.

Which ever way you look at it, England will be significantly weaker than they might be.

All can be replaced, but the lack of continuity from the Six Nations makes and already tough task much, much tougher.

On the other hand, whoever is put in place of those who are missing due to the Premiership final have a massive opportunity to stake a claim and not look back. George Ford at 10 and Ben Morgan at 8 spring to mind.

Should be interesting.

The plan is for all those fit enough and unscathed from the Premiership final and 1st test to be made available for the 2nd and 3rd tests.
Wow tommy you sound like you really know your stuff!
I can just imagine the long conversations you and my hubby would have.
Are you going?
Old Apr 24th 2014, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Ha!!

To be fair, anyone with the inclination could have done a couple of google searches on this to come up with a similar analysis, but yeah, sport in general was my first love. Well, after a girl I knew called Katy Crow, but I digress.

I love my Rugby and have had the fortune to see England beat the All Blacks twice live (Nov 2002 and Dec 2012 both at Twickers).

I'll pop to Eden Park and possibly Hamilton too.

I'm disappointed that the Premiership Rugby, International Rugby and Super 15 calendars clash so that England hare essentially forced to send out a weakened team in the first test. You want to see the best teams possible for your 100 bucks each, you know?

Having said that, I'm a huge fan of Lancaster and really like his techniques, so I have utmost confidence in the fact that long term goals will be the focus.

One day I can see him in the same bracket as Sir Clive Woodward, Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Dave Brailsford. Not just as a knight of the realm, but as someone who thinks with such scrutiny about the sport they're involved in on so many levels, they leave others behind in their wake.
Old Apr 24th 2014, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Just to be clear at this moment...I'll be supporting England, closely followed by the All Blacks. It may depend if I'm surrounded at the time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.