All Blacks

Old Nov 11th 2009, 2:42 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All Blacks

Can we please focus on the important things people? Focus. Focus.

Dan....mmmmm.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:51 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Can we please focus on the important things people? Focus. Focus.

Dan....mmmmm.
Here we go again!
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this you with Dan Kiwiprincess? http://img2.scoop.co.nz/stories/imag...96242ae55.jpeg
Old Nov 11th 2009, 10:07 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

That's the floozy he has been stepping out with recently. No class standing half naked and letting people take pics of you.

No class at all.

Dear sweet dan....
Old Nov 12th 2009, 11:07 am

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks as though he's trying to tackle her around the neck as well!
Old Nov 12th 2009, 12:45 pm
Lord of The Pies

teeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to behold

I've spoken with SWMBO and she doesn't get the whole Dan Carter 'thing'. That said it would be a very brave person, probably with good life insurance, who would voluntarily come between her and Mils Muliaina.

Personally I can't believe how quickly you womenfolk can forget what the peak of male perfection actually was.

Fickle creatures..........
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by teeym
I've spoken with SWMBO and she doesn't get the whole Dan Carter 'thing'. That said it would be a very brave person, probably with good life insurance, who would voluntarily come between her and Mils Muliaina.

Personally I can't believe how quickly you womenfolk can forget what the peak of male perfection actually was.

http://www.scrumoftheearth.com/rugby...nd_Heineke.jpg

Fickle creatures..........
EEk Brian Moore with his teeth out! Don't think the girlies are going to change stables!
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:16 pm
Lord of The Pies

teeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to behold

Deep down they know the truth. C'mon girls, Dan or Brian - how hard can it be? Answers on a postcard to:

"The 'My name is Kiwiprincess and I acknowledge the reality of life is that proper men have cauliflower ears and do not wear number 10 on their shirt otherwise they would be far too interested in doing their hair and fingernails instead of getting a few beers down them and showing a girl a good time' Competition, C/O British Expats, The Web."

*waits for reply*
Old Nov 12th 2009, 2:10 pm

I spent over 20 years wearing No.2, 1-8 were the real intellectuals of the game of rugby 9-15 just had prettier legs and longer hair! some of them didn't need girlfriends.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 5:45 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Neither Dan nor Brian for me. I Nonu
Old Nov 12th 2009, 10:37 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

It’s the square jaw. The AB’s are being selected by a poll of Cosmo/Cleo readers at the moment. I’m quite sure of it.

Dan Carter also owns shares/NZ Franchise of GAS clothing. Which is like super and excellent for me. She who has no money and needs more clothes.

If I want real men I would look for a real one. I want a perfect and pretty one who can get me discounts to the rugby, shopping and potentially toiletries.

Some of my favourite things.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:19 am
Lord of The Pies

I want a perfect and pretty one who can get me discounts to the rugby, shopping and potentially toiletries.
Why didn't you say so? In that case may I propose Mr Fran Cotton:

Owns his own clothing company, ties to RFU, Lions and Sale Sharks and clearly does an excellent line in the mudpack department of toiletries. Plus as a prop forward can deal with the whole "get a few beers down/good time" thing too. Carnal and shallow materialistic requirements covered? Done. I should run a dating agency, me.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

It’s the square jaw. The AB’s are being selected by a poll of Cosmo/Cleo readers at the moment. I’m quite sure of it.

Dan Carter also owns shares/NZ Franchise of GAS clothing. Which is like super and excellent for me. She who has no money and needs more clothes.

If I want real men I would look for a real one. I want a perfect and pretty one who can get me discounts to the rugby, shopping and potentially toiletries.

Some of my favourite things.
I'm afraid you appear to be a Shallow, Materialistic, Grabbing, Bimbo, Princess When can we meet!
Old Nov 13th 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty
Is this you with Dan Kiwiprincess? http://img2.scoop.co.nz/stories/imag...96242ae55.jpeg
wow, i knew i should have taken up ruggers!
Old Nov 14th 2009, 5:45 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Now look here, you all know the truth!! And behold, here he is!
Attached Thumbnails All Blacks-sebastien-chabal-20071012-323733.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.