All Blacks

Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:28 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: All Blacks

Originally Posted by welshwales
we gonna win soooo wish i was there
hey welshwales, will pop my head in and say hello for you shall I ?? will be working 2mrw and I am based right in the centre (heart) of CARDIFF!!! so good shift I will have sat in my car trying to get from patient to patient

However, we too still have to say welsh, bring it home

Tina. x
Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

All Blacks to win for me ... despite an excellent Wales team ..
Old Nov 7th 2009, 3:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormer999
What are you confused about?????? Now I'm
Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Setting off at 9am to drive up to Cardiff. Will be meeting my best mate (Welsh) and looking forward to a fabby game. We are English and there is always friendly (!!!!!!!) banter between us and it won't be any different this time as I will be cheering on the All Blacks! In all fairness, they have been my 'second' team for more years than I care to think about, way before we even considered a move to NZ.
Not sure what the result will be. The AB's haven looked their mighty invincible self for a while, so maybe the Welsh will have their day?
Sorry but Mr McCaw is all mine!!!!!!!
Old Nov 7th 2009, 12:18 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
What are you confused about?????? Now I'm
Do you know him?
Old Nov 7th 2009, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know him?
Intimately

In my dreams......sigh
Old Nov 7th 2009, 10:06 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

MMMmmmm ....dreams !!!
Tho Dan Carter could be in the running for 'Mr November' in my toy boy stakes!!lol

WELL DONE AB'S!!!.....Good effort Wales lol x
Old Nov 8th 2009, 6:17 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well considering the stars we had missing we did well. That Carter is some game reader!
Old Nov 8th 2009, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent match.. the Welsh took the game to the ABs .. and went down fighting!
Old Nov 8th 2009, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

I was busy cheering on the AB's and some miserable old man told me to shut up!!!!!!! There were also some really stupid people calling out for Wales during the 1 minute silence :curse::curse:
Old Nov 8th 2009, 8:21 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy64
I was busy cheering on the AB's and some miserable old man told me to shut up!!!!!!! There were also some really stupid people calling out for Wales during the 1 minute silence :curse::curse:
Just caught up with DD who was at the match....when I said 'the atmosphere must have been good' she replied 'Mmmmm yeh it was, but it was a bit like being at a football match...there was so much booing, it spoilt it a bit'
I noticed the disrespect shown during the 1minute silence aswell....
Old Nov 9th 2009, 10:12 am
Lord of The Pies

teeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to beholdteeym is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MnB
Just caught up with DD who was at the match....when I said 'the atmosphere must have been good' she replied 'Mmmmm yeh it was, but it was a bit like being at a football match...there was so much booing, it spoilt it a bit'
I noticed the disrespect shown during the 1minute silence aswell....
From personal experience, that's just a Welsh rugby thing. They do wear their hearts on their sleeves a bit and certainly are a bit more "vocal" than at the average Premiership game. Unless they happen to be Ospreys fans where I can say from multiple personal experiences that they bypass "vocal" and go straight to being the most abusive, racist, miserable, thuggish, footballesque, yobbos I've ever had the misfortune of meeting in a rugby stadium. SWMBO came back from a bar in the supposedly nice corporate area in tears because she'd been in line to get a beer and a bunch of "supporters" told her it was a bar for Welsh only and she could f**k off. And don't get me started on the terrace chants they think are acceptable with kids about......
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:22 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

That Carter is some game reader!

....and got cited as he should have done for a nasty high tackle.

Deja vu.

there was so much booing
Nopes. We watched it live and there was no booing until the Dan Carter around the neck tackle. Booing someone for bad play and sportsmanship is nothing new.

You want booing. Come here. It really is quite unpalatable. You;ll also get the ' Losers" thing in the face and all that sort of stuff.

We are life long rugby fans but the attitude of the crowds here put us off attending games which was a huge shame. As you say. Much more like a baying football crowd here which is not nice and quite ugly. They are even like it when you watch it on the screen in a pub and the like.

a bunch of "supporters" told her it was a bar for Welsh only and she could f**k off
Yup. Feel for her. We've been there a few times with this.
Lions Tour.
Seats right in front of the spear tackle and told by kiwis to lump it as they turned round to stick their plastic black flags in our faces.
Next. Same Lions tour. Bunch of Kiwis telling loads of Welsh to suck it basically.

Last one, husband went to Xch with some visiting UK mates who had flown down especially for the rugby. One embarassed husband at the comments flying around from the Kiwis surrounding them. UK fans not impressed to say the least.

What is happening to rubgy?

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 10th 2009 at 7:34 am.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:33 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
....and got cited as he should have done for a nasty high tackle.

Nopes. We watched it live and there was no booing until the Dan Carter around the neck tackle. Booing someone for bad play and sportsmanship is nothing new.

Bevs is right it wasn't until that tackle. Still it was a fab game.....and hey guys please think of all us unfortunates that can't be there at these amazing games in the motherland before you complain next time......

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 10th 2009 at 7:37 am. Reason: tidy up quotes coz I think we postewd a the same time
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by welshviking
Bevs is right it wasn't until that tackle. Still it was a fab game.....and hey guys please think of all us unfortunates that can't be there at these amazing games in the motherland before you complain next time......
You are so right. It was a brilliant game and me and Mr Bevan just wanted to be there instead of getting up at 6 a.m and subscribing extra to Sky rugby. .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.