Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Aliens have landed!

Aliens have landed!

Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Smile Aliens have landed!

Check this out for a place to live.....
http://www.realestate.co.nz/443705
Old Oct 24th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Aliens have landed!

These are a 60's Scandanavian product. There were quite a number sold and set up here in NZ. I toured the one at Cathederal Square in the Winter. The production of these pre fabricated homes was discontinued with the oil shock in the early 70's as the structures are made out of a petroleum based resin. I believe I read that there are more of these in NZ than anywhere else as they have survived better in this climate.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 5:20 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aliens have landed!

Heehee does that mean the climate here resembles the moon?!!!

$150 a week - if it was in Wellington i would live in it. Once I got over the feeling of living in what would feel like a circular caravan...