Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Al Bateen School or British International School

Al Bateen School or British International School

Old Jun 11th 2013, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Ray Zee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Al Bateen School or British International School

Hi, Please help! Two of my children have been accepted to Al Bateen School (which is part of Aldar schools) and they have also been accepted to British International School AD. My son is going to year 10 and my DD year 7. I've heard a lot of good reviews about Al Yasmina and mixed reviews about BISAD. Unfortunately Al Yasmina is full in those year groups and have directed me to Al Bateen. My first choice is Al Yas, but there's nothing I can do about that. Year 10 a crucial year. I know Al Bateen is too new to compare or judge and the reviews say it did really well in its first year of opening. I also live closer to Al Bateen. And my heart tells me it will strive to be as academic as its sister school. Am I wrong in preferring AlBateen over BISAD. Please help! Ray
Old Jun 11th 2013, 5:24 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Bateen School or British International School

It's a bit of a commute from here to AD Think you meant this to be elsewhere
Old Jun 11th 2013, 5:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Bateen School or British International School

Originally Posted by Persephone
It's a bit of a commute from here to AD Think you meant this to be elsewhere
There is a duplicate of the post here - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799795
I moved that to the Middle East forum from the NZ forum earlier on