Airlines??

Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all
Default Airlines??

Hi,

Has anyone used Royal Brunei Airlines? Or heard anything about them?
Looking online and the price for flights at the end of August seem really cheap!
My OH is worried that he will have to push it off the runway to get in the air!
There will only be him travelling, no kids, so he doesn't need all the luxeries

Dawn x
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:12 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airlines??

Originally Posted by blackburn lass
Hi,

Has anyone used Royal Brunei Airlines? Or heard anything about them?
Looking online and the price for flights at the end of August seem really cheap!
My OH is worried that he will have to push it off the runway to get in the air!
There will only be him travelling, no kids, so he doesn't need all the luxeries

Dawn x
I flew with them a few years ago when backpacking around the world and they were very very good. A dry airline (religion) but they did allow you to bring your own booze on board and even store it and serve it to you Got bumped up a class (on one trip)which was soooo good. Stewardesses were very friendly and helpful and not to shabby looking either. A good airline