Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Airline decision swayer!

Airline decision swayer!

Old Oct 17th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all
Thumbs up Airline decision swayer!

Hi there,

I just thought I would share this piece of wisdom that I picked up recently with anyone thinking of booking flights soon (and I sincerely hope you all are!). If you visit this website:

http://seatguru.com/

it gives you info on a wide range of airlines including the seat room on offer and lets you compare different ones. I think it could be quite useful if comfort is key!

Enjoy!
Old Oct 17th 2006, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

chay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant futurechay and kerrie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Airline decision swayer!

Originally Posted by DiffordA
Hi there,

I just thought I would share this piece of wisdom that I picked up recently with anyone thinking of booking flights soon (and I sincerely hope you all are!). If you visit this website:

http://seatguru.com/

it gives you info on a wide range of airlines including the seat room on offer and lets you compare different ones. I think it could be quite useful if comfort is key!

Enjoy!
Hi,
I haven't looked at web site yet, But i will do after this. I dont no if you have looked at the other thread "Korean air" but i have found a really good price on one way flights in April 2007 (don't no when you are booking flights for) but for 2 adults and 2 children £1,414.00 with Singapore airlines direct. Just thought i would let you no might be worth a look.
Kerrie
Old Oct 17th 2006, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all
Default Re: Airline decision swayer!

Originally Posted by chay and kerrie
Hi,
I haven't looked at web site yet, But i will do after this. I dont no if you have looked at the other thread "Korean air" but i have found a really good price on one way flights in April 2007 (don't no when you are booking flights for) but for 2 adults and 2 children £1,414.00 with Singapore airlines direct. Just thought i would let you no might be worth a look.
Kerrie
Thanks for that, I will have a nose at some point when work gets a bit dull - so give me 5 mins!

My husband and I are hoping to head over no later than March time but it depends how the house selling goes really.

Thanks for the tip!

Amy