Air Newzealand

Old May 26th 2007, 11:11 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice
Thumbs up Air Newzealand

Hi all

I am in the UK at present and can get on to Air New Zealand web site. I have booked flights in the past direct via Air New Zealand but now cannot. When googleing their site comes up but cannot access their site. Just thinking is it just UK access to this site or is it world wide can some one just check for me and let me know.
PS
Just completed my EOI and my passports out of date the end of the year can some one tell me will the passport numbers stay the same or will they change when I get my new uk passport and will they make difference with nz immigration
Old May 26th 2007, 11:33 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Newzealand

Hi
I've just arrived in NZ, about 3hrs ago, I've checked Air New Zealands web site from here and both the nz and the uk sites are working, hope this helps
Old May 27th 2007, 12:35 am
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by simon-nall
Hi all

I am in the UK at present and can get on to Air New Zealand web site. I have booked flights in the past direct via Air New Zealand but now cannot. When googleing their site comes up but cannot access their site. Just thinking is it just UK access to this site or is it world wide can some one just check for me and let me know.
PS
Just completed my EOI and my passports out of date the end of the year can some one tell me will the passport numbers stay the same or will they change when I get my new uk passport and will they make difference with nz immigration
Hiya Simon,

Why don't you give Air NZ a ring, they're open 24/7 from NZ and have a UK team as well as online support. If you can't get on the site surely they'll be able to work something out.

Their number ex UK is 0800 028 4149 and the UK website is www.airnewzealand.co.uk

Good luck!

Jen
Old May 27th 2007, 9:01 am
Baa Baa

KiwiKate will become famous soon enoughKiwiKate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by simon-nall
Hi all

PS
As far as I know you'll get new passport no's - best advise your officer, and maybe apply for them now to prevent delays (plus, we left applying for my hubby's new passport until we got out here, and it cost 4 x as much here to do!!)
Old May 27th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Karen2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really niceKaren2000 is just really nice

Hi
I got a new passport before I came out here . The numbers are different and they added the remaining months from my old passport to the new one , I think up to 9 months can be added . I went to the passport office in London and it was ready in 4 hours for 108 pounds , there are several offices you can make appointments at just check the application form , they won`t make an appointment more than 2 weeks in advance though . Hope this helps

Karen
Old May 27th 2007, 9:44 pm
slime

simon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nicesimon-nall is just really nice

Thank you all for your help but I ve just found out airnz have blocked my ISP address for some reason. My ISP provider gave it an odd name something like a bogon I think. (Sounds like something from hick hikers guide to the galaxies) any way I need to go through a proxy server or change my ip address so that that sorted, well all most.
Thanks Karen, I will hold of my EOI until I get my passports back ive waitted 25 yrs to make the move an 2 week wont matter.

Thanks to you all again and hope to be in the land of paradise soon

Simon