Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Air New Zealand promo codes.

Air New Zealand promo codes.

Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Question Air New Zealand promo codes.

We are looking to book our tickets to NZ soon and have been looking at prices.

Does anyone know any 'promo' codes for Air New Zealand to get a discount?

The only one I have found that works so far is 'EMIGRAT****' which gives about 15% discount.

Also has anyone contacted AirNZ before leaving to say they are migrating to see if you get any extras, e.g. extra baggage? We are probably going via LA so will get the 46Kg each anyway.

Any help appreciated
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

MOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air New Zealand promo codes.

We have booked our NZ flights (via LA to get the extra allowance) with our local Flight Centre shop. They were nearly £200 each cheaper than booking through Air NZ direct on the extactly the same flight
Old Aug 16th 2009, 11:56 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Air New Zealand promo codes.

Originally Posted by MOSO
We have booked our NZ flights (via LA to get the extra allowance) with our local Flight Centre shop. They were nearly £200 each cheaper than booking through Air NZ direct on the extactly the same flight
Im so glad you posted this on, we had no clue that you can get promo codes to get flights cheaper, thank you so much.
Am I right in thinking that if we go via hong kong we do not get the 46kg allowance??
Anyone with any more good news of making savings please let us know?
Tina. x
Old Aug 16th 2009, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Im so glad you posted this on, we had no clue that you can get promo codes to get flights cheaper, thank you so much.
Am I right in thinking that if we go via hong kong we do not get the 46kg allowance??
Tina. x
Hi,

You only get the 46kg luggage allowance if you go via the USA.

If we find any more money saving info will let you all know!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Hothouse is a jewel in the roughHothouse is a jewel in the roughHothouse is a jewel in the roughHothouse is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Tina. x
I had a look at AirNZ prior to booking with Emirates and they were more expensive when all the taxes etc. were added on. Am i right in saying that there is an immgration charge into the U.S. even though you are going through transfer only. On the flights i was looking to book the taxes were over £350
Old Aug 16th 2009, 7:02 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Air New Zealand promo codes.

Originally Posted by Hothouse
I had a look at AirNZ prior to booking with Emirates and they were more expensive when all the taxes etc. were added on. Am i right in saying that there is an immgration charge into the U.S. even though you are going through transfer only. On the flights i was looking to book the taxes were over £350
Thanks Jo & Chris, will watch out for you, lol. Savings is def what wwe need right now
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:22 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Check this thread of mine, where I explain an offer with Emirates.... Will give you a discount & 50KG per pax

Message me if unclear
Old Aug 17th 2009, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

bellingham is an unknown quantity at this point

If you travel via Hong Kong & back via LAX or v.v. you will get the higher baggage allowance e.g. 2 pieces 32kg per piece.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matewx
Hi

Check this thread of mine, where I explain an offer with Emirates.... Will give you a discount & 50KG per pax

Message me if unclear
Yes thats what we have we emirates i think we used promo code uk move 1 giving us discount of the flights and 50kg per person
Old Aug 30th 2009, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi guys - back again with another code!

If you book flights via AirNZ website then use promo code INVITEUK for 10% discount - but be quick offer runs out on Sept 14th.
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:37 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone got any current promo codes valid until the end of January please
Old Nov 11th 2009, 8:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Also, how does one find these Promo codes please
Old Nov 11th 2009, 8:50 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

EMIGRAT**** worked for us recently on Air NZ ...only on one way flights and not buisness class. From memory, think we got over £300 discount on premium economy seats.
HTH x
Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:44 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know of any deals / promo codes going the other way (nz - uk) looking at a trip to next july so my parents can meet their granddaughter ....