Ahem, Job Related

Old May 24th 2012, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

stephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ahem, Job Related

Please adopt your best Alan Bleasdale accent. "Gis a Job"
Having arrived last August and gone through some character building exercises and a couple of bumps, I now find that I am being made redundant on 25th MAY 2012.
I have a LinkedIn profile that can be accessed at http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-sellers/22/2ab/353
I still want to pursue a career, PR and citizenship and in the meantime will do most types of work.
BE is probably the best network that I can think of for sharing life experiences.
If you, or anyone you know, think you can help or have suggestions, PM me.
all suggestions, including the rude ones, will be warmly welcomed.
Old May 24th 2012, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahem, Job Related

Good luck chuck
Old May 25th 2012, 1:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephen60
Please adopt your best Alan Bleasdale accent. "Gis a Job"
Having arrived last August and gone through some character building exercises and a couple of bumps, I now find that I am being made redundant on 25th MAY 2012.
I have a LinkedIn profile that can be accessed at http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-sellers/22/2ab/353
I still want to pursue a career, PR and citizenship and in the meantime will do most types of work.
BE is probably the best network that I can think of for sharing life experiences.
If you, or anyone you know, think you can help or have suggestions, PM me.
all suggestions, including the rude ones, will be warmly welcomed.
Are you looking to remain in Christchurch or would you consider anywhere in NZ?
Old May 25th 2012, 9:55 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear that Stephen and I hope you find something very soon.
Just wish there was something I could do or offer.
Good luck and maybe see you soon
Old May 25th 2012, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

stephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Are you looking to remain in Christchurch or would you consider anywhere in NZ?
Happy to work anywhere in NZ. My industry, injection moulding, is centred on Auckland (isn't everything) and Hamilton. unaccompanied, except for the dogs, so a move should be straightforward.
hey, it's the weekend
Old May 25th 2012, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Location: London temporarily, Auckland...bah, who knows, maybe never
Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice

No advice, just to wish you good luck.
Old May 26th 2012, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bev K
No advice, just to wish you good luck.

thanks
Old May 27th 2012, 2:03 am
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephen60

thanks
Only place I can think of to try down here is mulford plastics.
Old May 27th 2012, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by theghostofdustybin
Only place I can think of to try down here is mulford plastics.
Thanks.
It's on the Honeydew list.