Age limit?

Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

NIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the rough
Default Age limit?

hi all

does anyone know if there is an age limit for a temporary work visa?

i have read somewhere of an age limit of 30 but im not sure where and what it relates to?????
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:31 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Age limit?

Originally Posted by NIKKI SNELL
hi all
Hello.

does anyone know if there is an age limit for a temporary work visa?
If you have the right skills, qualifications and an employer has either approval in principle to hire foreigners or can demonstrate to New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) that no suitably qualified Kiwis can be found then age isn't really an issue as far as temporary work permits go. However, for permanent residency applications one cannot be over 55 years of age.

i have read somewhere of an age limit of 30 but im not sure where and what it relates to?????
You are probably thinking of the work-holiday-visa for those 18-30.

I hope this helps.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

NIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the roughNIKKI SNELL is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Age limit?

Originally Posted by happynz
Hello.

If you have the right skills, qualifications and an employer has either approval in principle to hire foreigners or can demonstrate to New Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS) that no suitably qualified Kiwis can be found then age isn't really an issue as far as temporary work permits go. However, for permanent residency applications one cannot be over 55 years of age.

You are probably thinking of the work-holiday-visa for those 18-30.

I hope this helps.
that's very helpful thank you!!!!