Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

After 5 years in NZ

After 5 years in NZ

Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:19 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: After 5 years in NZ

Originally Posted by sarascot

I know that nowhere is perfect, if there was we'd all live there, but we are entitled to our opinion.
Thank you - that goes both ways...
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:20 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Campbells
Let's face it, you asked the question why ther is such a hoon problem in NZ

If you asked the hoons they will tell that there is nothing for them to do in NZ
Its funny you should say that as it's the same answer you will get with the teenage drinking culture in UK towns.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:23 am
Banned

sarascot will become famous soon enoughsarascot will become famous soon enough

NZ has all the problems the UK has, and boredom!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:26 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
In a nutshell,

Some folk are happy to raise sheep

Other folk want to plug into a global economy
Another bad example - NZ is statistically one of the most urbanised countries in the world.

NZers are also some of the most travelled people in the world, although (and for obvious reasons) it is less trade oriented than many other OECD countries (most of which operate within large pan-national markets. )

Actually I'm not sure most people give any conscious thought to plugging into a global economy. They just like buying lots of stuff cheaply. In that regard most kiwis are right up there with the best of them.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:29 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by happynz
^First post and fires one off the starboard bow.
It didn't get better either, the stay could be a short one
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:29 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarascot
NZ has all the problems the UK has, and boredom!!
We don't have chav's.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:32 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
It didn't get better either, the stay could be a short one

You know what mate ? I agree. Short and sweet is sometimes best.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:41 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BEVS here
You know what mate ? I agree. Short and sweet is sometimes best.
Awww I like the cute little fella. If he bites my finger tho he's in the canal
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default IQ of a cabbage................

Originally Posted by owen
Awww I like the cute little fella. If he bites my finger tho he's in the canal
Strange, for some reason I thought it was a female...................either way appears to be less than intelligent.........................

NG
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:11 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
We don't have chav's.
Ted, is it not a prerequisite for a hammer to be a chav?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:30 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IQ of a cabbage................

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Strange, for some reason I thought it was a female...................either way appears to be less than intelligent.........................

NG
Whoever it was certainly has some issues and probably doesn't live in Scotland! bit early in the day to be drinking wasn't it
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:32 am
`

Originally Posted by pascalr
Post 101
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:33 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Post 101
YAY! 102
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:34 am
`

Originally Posted by pascalr
Post 102

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.