Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Advice please north or south island

Advice please north or south island

Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

rach3 has a brilliant futurerach3 has a brilliant futurerach3 has a brilliant futurerach3 has a brilliant futurerach3 has a brilliant futurerach3 has a brilliant future
Default Advice please north or south island

can anyone advise me on areas in either the north or south island that would be good to live in for a family of 4 (2 children)
and any advice on what may be best north or south island
thanks
rach
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:14 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Advice please north or south island

Originally Posted by rach3
can anyone advise me on areas in either the north or south island that would be good to live in for a family of 4 (2 children)
and any advice on what may be best north or south island
thanks
rach
Wow!

Not knowing anything about you except that you are a family of four (two children) I would have no idea what is best for you.

Please come back and tell us what you are looking for. Try to be a bit more specific.

Be honest. You're not putting much effort into this immigration thing, are you?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all my name is rachel and i am 30 yrs old, myself and hubby are seriously looking into moving to new zealand within the next 12 months and rellocating orselves and our 2 boys age 17 months and 10. would be really helpful to get as much info before we commit ourselves so thought id join to discuss with others that have already done or are looking into it. i have joined a few sites so far but have had no response from any so im hoping u guys are a bit more responsive. i currently work as an occupational therapist and have been in touch with a few employers re jobs in nz (which look quite promising)
any info any one has re areas to live
visa options
lifestyle would be ideal, i would like to live somewhere near the beach
thanks
for your help
rachel
I hope it's okay to copy this!

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 18th 2008 at 9:25 pm. Reason: added a quote to show which is original text by OP
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:05 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Yotty
Hi all my name is rachel and i am 30 yrs old, myself and hubby are seriously looking into moving to new zealand within the next 12 months and rellocating orselves and our 2 boys age 17 months and 10. would be really helpful to get as much info before we commit ourselves so thought id join to discuss with others that have already done or are looking into it. i have joined a few sites so far but have had no response from any so im hoping u guys are a bit more responsive. i currently work as an occupational therapist and have been in touch with a few employers re jobs in nz (which look quite promising)
any info any one has re areas to live
visa options
lifestyle would be ideal, i would like to live somewhere near the beach
thanks
for your help
rachel I hope it's okay to copy this!
Cheers, Yotty. Mea culpa. Looks like someone is trying.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:54 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy.... hmmm "Mea Culpa".. is that some foreign bird.. or have you slipped into french again ?