Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Advice needed - moving from Chch to Akl

Advice needed - moving from Chch to Akl

Old May 18th 2012, 12:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed - moving from Chch to Akl

Birkenhead was out for us because I can't say it without a scouse accent
Old May 20th 2012, 5:33 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Hi chuck, how are you? Hope you're both well .

I didn't mean to deride the North Shore at all. Plenty of people live there after all.
It just wasn't what we were expecting when we first arrived but I do like some of the shopping areas & cafes on the North Shore. The shops at Whangaparaoa aren't the greatest & there aren't as many lovely cafes up this way either IMHO.

It is certainly hourses for courses.

Hey ya Mrs Stix

How you doing? We are good thank you

No worries at all, I wasnt having a dig at your comments just putting my opinion across thats all Totally understand not everyone is going to like the same areas, we would be a wee bit overcrowded if everyone did

Love to you both
xx
Old May 20th 2012, 5:33 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Birkenhead was out for us because I can't say it without a scouse accent
hee hee, good point - I have got a scouse accent in my head now