Advice

Old Dec 31st 2008, 10:15 am
Just Joined

mrkoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice

I`m a HGV Driver and me and family are looking to move to NZ.

Ere is our plan and want some advice and help please.

I`m wanting to come over on my own in June till december and work and sort house and schools out.
Then if its ok for us and I like it then i`ll go home before xmas and collect family and return 2nd January 2010. and start our new life.

I know the immmigration process because we been thinking about and finding out about emigrating. I will propely get a temp 3 year work permit to get over.

I need any advice of you guys and if possible some contacts for truck driving who are looking for Drivers.
I will get a b&b or flat for a bit and if I think its for us I can start looking for a house for my family.
We have thought about this for 2-3 years and think this is for us.

Any advice and ideas will be gratefully received and if I do get help of someone then I wud meet people to guide me and I`ll buy you a Beer or two.

Looking forward to replys.

Have a nice day guys

P.s

At the moment I was thinking of training as a ADI (driving instructor), Will this be a advantage in NZ

Thanks

Also just want to say Happy New Year to you all. You lot will get there first.
Hope 2009 is gud to you all