Advice

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel

you need to get a grasp of reality.... and the opinions of others.... and smartly off your unjusifiably high horse while you are at it....

What? Huh?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
Back onto topic.

Arriving here on vistors visa's is a good solution for your friends, if they are at that "get up and go" stage.

Worked out fine for us, getting a job and applying for a work permit was pretty stright forward. The work permit application took about four weeks once I had all the correct paperwork.

Just tell them to have the following paperwork at hand.

Job references, qualifcation certifcates, proof of partnership (marriage cert, photos, we used our passport stamps!) and they all have to be orginals or certifed copies.

100K sterling will get them a decent property outside of the main centers. That could get them a 3 bed house with large garden here in Marlborough and still have change to get a boat!

Wishing them the best of luck.

Beachcombers, thank you very much for that informative post. I will forward it on to them.
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

SecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud ofSecretSquirrel has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Advice

Originally Posted by iPom
What? Huh?
just checked that - it was aimed at something/someone else and i got the quote wrong.... my apologies!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:35 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=SecretSquirrel;4313889]
Originally Posted by Littletoe

you need to get a grasp of reality.... and the opinions of others.... and smartly off your unjusifiably high horse while you are at it....

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
just checked that - it was aimed at something/someone else and i got the quote wrong.... my apologies!
No worries, Secret Squirrel.

Yours,
Morocco Mole