Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Auckland

Accommodation in Auckland

Old Oct 14th 2010, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

polly.glot will become famous soon enoughpolly.glot will become famous soon enough
Default Accommodation in Auckland

I've been offered a part-time job at a school in Auckland (yay!). However, I can't really live in Auckland on the salary, and plan to spend 3 nights a week there, and 4 at our wee place at Rotoiti.
Does anyone know of any cheap but reasonably nice accommodation for me, or Mr Glot and me for 3 nights a week? Anyone want a little income for a rented room? It needs to be on a bus route for central Auckland, and have somewhere for our car.
I would be sooo grateful if anyone could help me - I am normal/clean/have no bad habits/am very quiet.....
Thank you! (our return to NZ hinges on this!!)
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

dorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to all
Default Re: Accommodation in Auckland

Have PM'd you
Old Oct 15th 2010, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, can't help with the Auckland side of things, but great news & welcome back to Rotorua . Rotoiti is such a beautiful area . Hope your plans all work out smoothly.
Old Oct 15th 2010, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

dorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to all

This might also be useful for accom

http://auckland.gumtree.co.nz/