A1 GP

Old Jan 20th 2008, 2:49 am
  #1  
Maz
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 5,763
Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A1 GP

It's pretty damn cool. From Taupo. Right now. Nearly halfway through. Good to see some open-wheel racing on home turf again. Feels even more like home now. Auntie Helen started proceedings and the national anthem was in Maori and English.

Pakistan took off Switzerland's nose (the front wing anyway) and Oz are in trouble. Again.

Go New Zealand!!!
Maz is offline  
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:45 pm
  #2  
By name and by nature
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,852
Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A1 GP

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
It's pretty damn cool. From Taupo. Right now. Nearly halfway through. Good to see some open-wheel racing on home turf again. Feels even more like home now. Auntie Helen started proceedings and the national anthem was in Maori and English.

Pakistan took off Switzerland's nose (the front wing anyway) and Oz are in trouble. Again.

Go New Zealand!!!
It was great wasn't it? Got quite interesting in our house for a while - NZ 4th, Ireland 5th lol Helen looked like a lovestruck teenager when she was handing out the medals - I swear she was giggling
Batty is offline  
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:32 pm
  #3  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A1 GP

Wasn't it great? I might try and go next year.
Jude J is offline  
Old Jan 20th 2008, 8:11 pm
  #4  
Maz
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 5,763
Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A1 GP

Originally Posted by Batty View Post
It was great wasn't it? Got quite interesting in our house for a while - NZ 4th, Ireland 5th lol Helen looked like a lovestruck teenager when she was handing out the medals - I swear she was giggling
I missed the end, had to take Lauren out. But yeah Helen seemed to be really enjoying it! Good on her.

Originally Posted by Jude J View Post
Wasn't it great? I might try and go next year.
Me too! There's an idea for a meetup. Good to see you Jude, how are you?
Maz is offline  
Old Jan 20th 2008, 10:18 pm
  #5  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jude J's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: North Shore
Posts: 1,417
Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A1 GP

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I missed the end, had to take Lauren out. But yeah Helen seemed to be really enjoying it! Good on her.



Me too! There's an idea for a meetup. Good to see you Jude, how are you?
Getting better by the day Maz! Dont have a great deal of time to respond to threads but I always come on for a read and love to hear that you are so happy and settled in Welly. I am hoping to get down there for some cricket if finances will allow, but will just be a flying visit as we wont be taking Lola so it will just be an overnight stay.
Would love to go another time for longer and see some of the city I hear so much about
Jude J is offline  
Old Jan 21st 2008, 3:56 am
  #6  
Maz
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 5,763
Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A1 GP

Originally Posted by Jude J View Post
Getting better by the day Maz! Dont have a great deal of time to respond to threads but I always come on for a read and love to hear that you are so happy and settled in Welly. I am hoping to get down there for some cricket if finances will allow, but will just be a flying visit as we wont be taking Lola so it will just be an overnight stay.
Would love to go another time for longer and see some of the city I hear so much about
Sweet as! I'll PM you my mobile number in case you'd like to meet up.
Maz is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.