?

Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:02 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice
Default ?

Why do people spend so much time looking at this bloody stupid web site when there is so much to do out there.............NOT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

IngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond reputeIngStina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ?

yea, why do you?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pascalr
Why do people spend so much time looking at this bloody stupid web site when there is so much to do out there.............NOT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
Which bloody stupid website, this isnt real, its all a figment of your imagination...
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If its that bl**dy stupid, why is it one of the biggest expats sites around, and why is it so successful?

No one forces you to read it - and to paraphrase a British kids programme from years ago, if you don't like it, "why don't you turn off your pc and go and do something less interesting instead......."
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:05 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...76#post6013976

It ain't easy
Old Mar 16th 2008, 5:15 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Well I was out at the beach when you typed, pascal. Apparently you were glued to your computer, and posting on this bloody stupid website.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default To be or not to be..........

Originally Posted by Maz
Well I was out at the beach when you typed, pascal. Apparently you were glued to your computer, and posting on this bloody stupid website.

A superficial and shallow web site, full of superficial and shallow posters, especially me.

I was actually repairing a DVD player in the full on sunshine in my back garden, why is it that one always ends up with far more screws than one started with??

Seems to happen to me all the time and I don't know why, it must be called a syndrome of some sort!

Still I was not bored............

(Sort of bored but not that bad)
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I don't believe it!!!

Incredible!

I just did a Google on

'A superficial and shallow web site, full of superficial and shallow posters, especially me.'

And it threw up this web site!!!

Don't really know the relevance of this all, but thought I'd share it with you all.

Altogether now........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:53 am
Banned

pascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nicepascalr is just really nice

I prefer the other website now. You know, the one set up by the asian lady in Christchurch. It's great, i'm off there now.............bye
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:54 am

Default Re: I don't believe it!!!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Incredible!

I just did a Google on

'A superficial and shallow web site, full of superficial and shallow posters, especially me.'

And it threw up this web site!!!

Don't really know the relevance of this all, but thought I'd share it with you all.

Altogether now........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
now I know where those extra screws came from!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:55 am

I prefer the other website now. You know, the one set up by the asian lady in Christchurch. It's great, i'm off there now.............bye
Where? the other site or Christchurch?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:55 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Seems a bit daft really, starting two threads so similar in such a short time. I think I might combine them, Its less boring that way cos I only have to keep an eye on one
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:01 am
Home and Happy

I suggest you go register there then.
Bye.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Default I don't believe it!!!

Originally Posted by Nerine
now I know where those extra screws came from!

Hehehehehe.......now why did I not think of that???
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Fair enough and your prerogative. May I suggest that before you go knocking on the door of her website . you actually & properly first read her articulate posts. You may discover that this lady does not hale from the asian continent but is ,like so many good ,longtime, members of this BE site, an American citizen. One will have to hope she doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Some or many may not agree with her views or her stance but it is clearly the case that others do. Emigrating does not work for a good deal of people across the globe, as the MBTTUK forum can testify to.

Neither she or those on her site deserve any form of mockery , if that is what this is. Some of those people ,from what I can make out, have been through complete personal hell and back.

Cut a little slack. Show some tolerance. Find some understanding. Search for some support. Many of us should simply be thankful that it isn't us or our families that feel this way or that have your backs to a wall.

Now I'm off for a bloody good mutter & a little cathartic thread closing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.