Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

9 months on and we've got a ....

9 months on and we've got a ....

Old May 31st 2007, 2:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 9 months on and we've got a ....

VISA
We've received a letter asking for the migrant levy and our passports so I guess that means we've got it!
I only opened envelope 15 mins ago- it's still sinking in, just phoned hubby.

yippeeeeee

(hubby is playing golf tonight, I threatened to drink all the bolly with daughter)
Old May 31st 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9 months on and we've got a ....

Originally Posted by helinuk
VISA
We've received a letter asking for the migrant levy and our passports so I guess that means we've got it!

yippeeeeee

(hubby is playing golf tonight, I threatened to drink all the bolly with daughter)
Congratulations... it's going to feel real now!
Old May 31st 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Congratulations... it's going to feel real now!
Thanks Simon.
There's no one home to jump up and down with
I'm looking at the letter right down but I'll feel it's really 'real' when I see the blue sticker in passport!
Old May 31st 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice

hi helen

i am really pleased for you, at last you are on your way now. you will be on your flight before you know it

good luck

kirstie
Old May 31st 2007, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, isnt it a great feeling after the long wait. Just got to get the blue stickers now, then head out to NZ. Hangover for you tommorow
Old May 31st 2007, 8:24 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

VISA

yippeeeeee

Congratulations Helen!
That's the worst of it over with hopefully
Karen B
Old May 31st 2007, 11:37 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very Many Congratulations

Its a good feeling isn't it. Happy celebrations and I would defimately go with drinking the Bolly before he gets back from playing with his bats.
Old May 31st 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Helen-that is fantastic news!! Well delighted for you all. See you soon,love.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo..... thats great news for you! Well done!

Have you decided where you are going to live yet? Last thing I think I read you were undecided between Wellington and BOP?
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:58 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Yipppppeeeeee!!!!! Helen & DH are on their way!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PAIR OF YOU
(and kids too of course)
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

VISA

yippeeeeee

CONGRATULATIONS, HELEN!!

Carolyn and I look forward ro catching up with you when you get over here!

Paul
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Well done!!! I remember we were at a similar stage last year good as gold eh!!!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Congratulations Helen!
That's the worst of it over with hopefully
Karen B
Thanks to the 3 Ks Kirstie, Kimi and Karen

Bevs yep, Daughter and I drank white wine all evening waiting for him to come home, we should have opened the Bolly
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
Helen-that is fantastic news!! Well delighted for you all. See you soon,love.
you certainly will see us - daughter is filling out application form for the drama school as I type this!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Woohoo..... thats great news for you! Well done!

Have you decided where you are going to live yet? Last thing I think I read you were undecided between Wellington and BOP?
Think we might go to BOP, still depends on job location though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.