9 Months in NZ

Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 9 Months in NZ

Can’t believe we have only been here 7 months, we rented for the first 7 months, but have recently bought a house with 8 acres of land, a rental house and sheep. We have also just bought two husky puppies. Live is great, not perfect but we feel so comfortable at the mo. I would say finically we are worse off, but there is no way in the UK that we could have afford a house and land that we have. I sometimes miss the choice we had in the UK, but other things out way that. I miss my family and friends but Skype really helps with that. I have had my tears, and have wonder way we have moved here, but then I realise how lucky we are.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9 Months in NZ

good for you we hope to buy land and build our own sometime in the future,so good to hear other people getting on and settling down. Husky puppies,how lovely. I think that some of them have the most amazing eyes. My folks had a dog that was an accident at a breeders and was half husky,half rough collie. He was the colour of the collie but had the face of a husky and lots of fur. He looked like Lassie with a bad hair day!!

Phyl x
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:48 am
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9 Months in NZ

Originally Posted by Kags1694
Can’t believe we have only been here 7 months, we rented for the first 7 months, but have recently bought a house with 8 acres of land, a rental house and sheep. We have also just bought two husky puppies. Live is great, not perfect but we feel so comfortable at the mo. I would say finically we are worse off, but there is no way in the UK that we could have afford a house and land that we have. I sometimes miss the choice we had in the UK, but other things out way that. I miss my family and friends but Skype really helps with that. I have had my tears, and have wonder way we have moved here, but then I realise how lucky we are.
Aww what a great post, thanks I think you sum up beautifully why we are doing this move! I hope I am as happy as you when we get there

Thanks again, karma for you
Dewb