6 weeks ...

Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6 weeks ...

... the Estate Agents have just told me that they aim to complete on my house ... eeeeeeek!

I haven't told them the whole truth, just told them we were moving down South - not a lie, just that it's the Southern hemisphere It's all sooooo real now .. I feel sick! So much to do, so little time (wasn't that from Willy Wonka??) but I can't tell them that!

Buyers are very keen, they went in with proof of funds AND instructed their solicitor yesterday - I only did mine today and that was unknowing of them rushing in

I have to brave the shed so we can start doing Car boot sales from this weekend!

Stop this ride, it's tooooooo fast!

Michelle x
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all
Default Re: 6 weeks ...

It's all excellent news!
I am sure that everything will be fine, I like the idea of telling then that you are moving down south
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Distance is relative... - like it......
Old Apr 18th 2007, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

I am sure from here on in, it will start to feel very real and can only imagine how excited you must be feeling right now. Good luck to you
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl View Post
... the Estate Agents have just told me that they aim to complete on my house ... eeeeeeek!

I haven't told them the whole truth, just told them we were moving down South - not a lie, just that it's the Southern hemisphere It's all sooooo real now .. I feel sick! So much to do, so little time (wasn't that from Willy Wonka??) but I can't tell them that!

Buyers are very keen, they went in with proof of funds AND instructed their solicitor yesterday - I only did mine today and that was unknowing of them rushing in

I have to brave the shed so we can start doing Car boot sales from this weekend!

Michelle x
OMG!! Feel sick for you! Sooooo exciting!. Does this mean that you are booking your flights for 6 weeks (you lucky blighters!)
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl View Post

Michelle x
You remind me of me!
It will all come together - regardless of how much you worry and stress - the day that container pulls away from your house with all your worldly goods in it, it will be done and you move on to the next bit!

Last edited by karonious; Apr 19th 2007 at 7:34 am.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Shippers sorted
Police checks pack ordered
Medicals - am going to do them in NZ (cheaper hehe)
Going to request copies of medical records today
Starting emptying the shed out today
Going to email companies about Carl, see if I can get him some interviews

We already have our police clearance forms with me being a Registered Childminder, bit peeved I have to have them done again! Oh well, if was easy everyone would do it...

Been looking at rentals - eeeeeeeeek!

What am I missing? I can't have it all sorted ?! Surely ?!

Michelle & Carl

xx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Radio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura aboutRadio Ham has a spectacular aura about

I remember it well.... the excitement of throwing away objects lovingly stored for ages, the thrill of knowing that the return plane tickest were really only one way, the sleepless night time moments (well, I was going to be away from the OH for 2 months...) WELL DONE and GOOD LUCK to you both