Forum Regular

Venezuelan007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 5 Years in NZ and I'm headed to Auckland - pls help me

Howick - Bucklands beach is a good school zone area
Unit rentals are on your price range
Your problem is the dog... hard to find a rental that allows a dog, sorry
Old Jan 21st 2017, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Remuera is one of the most expensive suburbs in the country, for what you want to pay you will be limited to 2 bedroom places that are not that nice. Some of them will be on the borders of Remera too and you'll find they may not be zoned for the best schools, especially for secondary.

Most primary schools in that area are all very good.

Another area worth considering and that will be in your budget is St Johns. Some of this area is zoned for Stonefields which is an excellent primary school

Also Cornwall Park primary and Epsom normal, but again these areas have similar prices to Remuera.

Decile ranking doesn't necessarily indicate whether it's a good school or not.
Old Jan 24th 2017, 4:53 am
Just Joined

frog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to allfrog99 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sr71
Remuera is one of the most expensive suburbs in the country, for what you want to pay you will be limited to 2 bedroom places that are not that nice. Some of them will be on the borders of Remera too and you'll find they may not be zoned for the best schools, especially for secondary.

Most primary schools in that area are all very good.

Another area worth considering and that will be in your budget is St Johns. Some of this area is zoned for Stonefields which is an excellent primary school

Also Cornwall Park primary and Epsom normal, but again these areas have similar prices to Remuera.

Decile ranking doesn't necessarily indicate whether it's a good school or not.
Thanks so much for your help - this is exactly the kind of inside info I'm in need of. We're actually headed to a campground in Remeura to begin with whilst we check out local areas, schools and rentals....hopefully living in a tent won't last too long!