Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

5-a-side-footy Auckland

5-a-side-footy Auckland

Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:23 pm
Banned

dytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nice
Default 5-a-side-footy Auckland

Anyone up for a social kick-a-round in Ponsonby, during the week? Let me know. There's a couple of parks nearby.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 10:32 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: 5-a-side-footy Auckland

...bumped for you......
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dytopia
Anyone up for a social kick-a-round in Ponsonby, during the week? Let me know. There's a couple of parks nearby.
sure, let me know if you get some more interest
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:46 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

Yeah, I aint kicked a ball in anger for a good while, count me in (childcare depending) - saturday/sunday morning is always a food time also
Old Feb 17th 2010, 11:48 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

"food" time.. sorry meant good time - it can be food time too though
Old Feb 18th 2010, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

Hi! Not for me but i know my OH is interested. He always enjoys a bit of a kick around!
Old Feb 21st 2010, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

YMCA, Akoranga Drive, North Shore

Casuall Indoor Footy is on sundays from 4pm-6pm and tuesdays from 5.45-6.45pm - both $5 a session

I take the money for the sessions and make sure there are goaley gloves and a ball there.

After tomorrow I wont be back till the end of march (uk trip) but the football still goes on. Give it a go.......
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

terrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by zaras dad
YMCA, Akoranga Drive, North Shore

Casuall Indoor Footy is on sundays from 4pm-6pm and tuesdays from 5.45-6.45pm - both $5 a session

I take the money for the sessions and make sure there are goaley gloves and a ball there.

After tomorrow I wont be back till the end of march (uk trip) but the football still goes on. Give it a go.......
Hello,

Im glad to see that you are coming back at the end of March, I thought you were going for good? Anyway, have a good trip and I hope all goes well for you over there.
Old Mar 1st 2010, 10:33 pm
Just Joined

mmcgeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to volunteer my young man for football in Ponsonby... I'll play too if its a kick-around, but I tend to be more enthusiastic than competant
Old Mar 1st 2010, 10:56 pm
bga
Forum Regular

Lets get this on then shall we folks , anyone who is free for an hour or 2 on a sunday morning drop me a personal message - I will turn up (42 year old , dodgy back - beer belly ) and I'm sure I can rope my 10 year old in (bags of energy, can run rings round me) - message me - i'll give it a week or so for any messages to arrive then sort it for Sunday 14th March for a mutually convenient place (by place I mean a park or something, not bothered about booking anywhere, not yet anyway) if there's enough interest - lets make sure theres a watering hole nearby for a post match pint or too eh - I'm not usually one for organising stuff so lets see what happens eh
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 1:24 am
Banned

dytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nice

Originally Posted by bga
Lets get this on then shall we folks , anyone who is free for an hour or 2 on a sunday morning drop me a personal message - I will turn up (42 year old , dodgy back - beer belly ) and I'm sure I can rope my 10 year old in (bags of energy, can run rings round me) - message me - i'll give it a week or so for any messages to arrive then sort it for Sunday 14th March for a mutually convenient place (by place I mean a park or something, not bothered about booking anywhere, not yet anyway) if there's enough interest - lets make sure theres a watering hole nearby for a post match pint or too eh - I'm not usually one for organising stuff so lets see what happens eh
Excellent. A team of misfits.... Look out phoenix cos we're on our way.

In Ponsonby, the best option is victoria park or the park at the bottom of ponsonby road. Both are near watering holes. (It's ponsonby road...). Vic park is near the viaduct and near quite a few english style pubs if that's yer bag.

One question : who has a ball?
Old Mar 4th 2010, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

mmcgeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

Vic park it is. There's a pavilion kind of thing in the corner closest to the Viaduct area where we could rendezvous. If it's all too busy with school boys playing cricket (as it sometimes is on the weekend), we can move on to the bottom of Western Park (aka the park at the end of Ponsonby road), which in the best of kick-around traditions, has got a bit of a slope with a few trees on it.

We have a ball (or three) but could do with a pump. I know we have one somewhere, but we just haven't found it yet. Anyone got a pump?

Oh, and what time? A few hours in the afternoon, followed by a refreshing beverage? Or were people hanging out for a morning session?
Old Mar 4th 2010, 8:56 pm
bga
Forum Regular

I got a ball and a pump, if folks fancy this Sunday afternoon (7th March) it might be an idea to take in the Phoenix match in the boozer afterwards (if anyone knows of one showing it nearby) - kick off is at 4pm I believe.
Old Mar 4th 2010, 9:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bga
I got a ball and a pump, if folks fancy this Sunday afternoon (7th March) it might be an idea to take in the Phoenix match in the boozer afterwards (if anyone knows of one showing it nearby) - kick off is at 4pm I believe.
cavalier on college hill?
Old Mar 4th 2010, 10:01 pm
bga
Forum Regular

don't know it but sounds good to me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.