Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

5 Observations About The Poster Above.

5 Observations About The Poster Above.

Old Jul 4th 2009, 11:41 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking 5 Observations About The Poster Above.

Just for fun and to see if our class is attentive.

Please post 5 observations you have made or assumptions if you must about the poster directly before you.

As I'm first (big up ME!) I'll go with my fellow Mod BEVS;

1.) BEVS is June's Poster of the Month and seems to quite like that title.
2.) BEVS seems to have swallowed the NZIS manual and truly is the font of all knowledge.
3.) BEVS loves her cats and ducks ... weird.
4.) BEVS has a fantabulus sense of humour.
5.) BEVS knows the ins and outs of the plumbing world - oo-er missus.

... NEXT
Old Jul 4th 2009, 12:02 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Observations About The Poster Above.

OK, lets see

1. Am Loolah likes her Bolly and likes it a lot
2. Am Loolah has some children, I think three but could be wrong there!
3. Am Loolah has a great sense of humour- I'm jealous
4. Am Loolah would be fun to go out with for a girly night out and get completely drunk with. Then wake up the next morning wondering what the hell I got up to
5. Am Loolah is tall and slim with long blonde hair- don't ask me why but that is how I imagine you though obviously without the exposed buttock-maybe that should be another thread, what we think other members look like without having seen a pic

Now looking forward[possibly] to what you all think...

Am Loolah, we now need another thread to say whether the poster is correct, otherwise it cocks up the whole thread-I like things tidy
Matewx, only occasionally right

Last edited by Persephone; Jul 4th 2009 at 12:30 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2009, 12:16 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

My turn?

- Persephone has a double personality... I still have not recovered from your name change! lol
- Persephone is not very tall (I actually picture u quite short!), married and has children (not sure about the kids!)
- Persephone has not been in NZ that long but clearly is living the dream and not missing the Uk that much...
- Persephone would like to be a moderator
- Persephone is addicted to BE
Old Jul 4th 2009, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Matewx is a very lucky chap - he's 'there' already
Matewx wears a beret constantly and a string of garlic around his neck
Matewx has a fab sense of humour (I hope)
Matewx is attached, no children (?), and awaiting the arrival of said love of his life
Matewx was gutted not to be Poster of the Month and has been flattering everyone to try and win next month

Last edited by j19fmm; Jul 4th 2009 at 4:56 pm. Reason: added a bit
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:04 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

1.This lady lives in Devon

2.This lady loves rugby .... in particular men who wear tight shorts

3.This lady would love to spend more time at home with a certain plumber rather than working as a teacher in a primary school

4. This lady dreams of living in the same country as her uncle and cousins.

5.This lady is very partial to one or more of these
Old Jul 5th 2009, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Persephone
Am Loolah, we now need another thread to say whether the poster is correct, otherwise it cocks up the whole thread-I like things tidy
Yes, I thought about this too. You can hit the "quote" button and reply in another colour to respond to the comments, like I'm about to do ...
Old Jul 5th 2009, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by Persephone
OK, lets see

1. Am Loolah likes her Bolly and likes it a lotIndeedy
2. Am Loolah has some children, I think three but could be wrong there!4! I'm greedy!
3. Am Loolah has a great sense of humour- I'm jealousOh get on!
4. Am Loolah would be fun to go out with for a girly night out and get completely drunk with. Then wake up the next morning wondering what the hell I got up toIndeedy again! This is on a quiet night out!
5. Am Loolah is tall and slim with long blonde hair- don't ask me why but that is how I imagine you though obviously without the exposed buttock-maybe that should be another thread, what we think other members look like without having seen a picAverage height, not as slim as I was and the blonde is all paid for!

Now looking forward[possibly] to what you all think...

Very occassionally!
Old Jul 5th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MnB
1.This lady lives in Devon

2.This lady loves rugby .... in particular men who wear tight shorts

3.This lady would love to spend more time at home with a certain plumber rather than working as a teacher in a primary school

4. This lady dreams of living in the same country as her uncle and cousins.

5.This lady is very partial to one or more of these:drinkwine
MnB.....
has a grown up son and daughter
has a 'kiwi' husband
is moving very soon (or already has?!)
is addicted to BE
is a nurse

Last edited by strawbie; Jul 5th 2009 at 8:26 pm. Reason: some colour!!
Old Jul 5th 2009, 9:48 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by strawbie
MnB.....
has a grown up son and daughter yep 23 (almost) & 28
has a 'kiwi' husband yep ...:
is moving very soon (or already has?!) still waiting to exchange:curse:
is addicted to BE yep
is a nurse
:right again!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 5:33 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Matewx is a very lucky chap - he's 'there' already
Matewx wears a beret constantly and a string of garlic around his neck - Cliches... Cliches... So predictable that someone wud say that! (Actually thought it'd Am Loolah ) You should add that I ride my bike everywhere I go too (??)
Matewx has a fab sense of humour (I hope) - Yeah you're right!
Matewx is attached, no children (?), and awaiting the arrival of said love of his life - Yep No kiddies nope... Although I want one or two... Yes a lot of work to do there!! Adoptions seems like our best bet And yes!! Cant wait for Mr Matewx to arrive... Bring on July 17th!!!
Matewx was gutted not to be Poster of the Month and has been flattering everyone to try and win next month - Such a drama this poster of the month thingy... But hey! Who can compete against BEVS? Who? Am asking people!!!

Last edited by Matewx; Jul 6th 2009 at 5:34 am. Reason: Make my post look betterer :) Am Loolah please take note!!
Old Jul 6th 2009, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnB
1.This lady lives in Devon yup

2.This lady loves rugby .... in particular men who wear tight shortsno contest

3.This lady would love to spend more time at home with a certain plumber rather than working as a teacher in a primary school true - except plumber has changed jobs to a CEO now

4. This lady dreams of living in the same country as her uncle and cousins.oh yes pleeeese

5.This lady is very partial to one or more of these only virtual ones now though
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:04 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Matewx
My turn?

- Persephone has a double personality... I still have not recovered from your name change! lol
Just who am I again?
- Persephone is not very tall (I actually picture u quite short! Correct! 5'2" size 8 petite!), married and has children (not sure about the kids! No I'm a scarlet woman living in sin-sounds so much more fun than de facto partnership No kids, only half a point there
- Persephone has not been in NZ that long but clearly is living the dream and not missing the Uk that much...
- Persephone would like to be a moderator No, BEVS and Am Loolah do such a great job, I have no ambitions in that respect, not responsible enough
- Persephone is addicted to BE Am I? Probably!Though I see a certain Matewx is running at 1.56 posts per day as opposed to my 1.34. Pots and kettles come to mind
Not bad
Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:07 am
Live from CHCH...

where did you get these ratios?? Cheeky!!
Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

STRAWBIE

1. Is sadly still in the UK not able to sell house as of yet
2. Cant wait to move to Christ Church
3. Has 3 children sure 2 boys and a girl??
4. Is a nurse , def in medical area
5. likes to tell it how it is and doesnt mind putting someone in there place lol

great thread Am
Old Jul 8th 2009, 11:33 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

The poster is called Caroline

She lives in New Plymouth

She has family of hubby and 2.4 children

Shes a happy lady

She is very observant lady.

Help i was strugglin gthere at the end,, cud you tell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.