4 for a pound

Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default 4 for a pound

I saw these in the British section of Push 'n' Shove in Petone yesterday:

$2.20 each in a box marked 4 for 1GBP !!!
Attached Thumbnails 4 for a pound-toffeecrisp.jpg  
Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 for a pound

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I saw these in the British section of Push 'n' Shove in Petone yesterday:

$2.20 each in a box marked 4 for 1GBP !!!
Wonder if they're past their sell-by date?
Old Sep 30th 2010, 1:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

OMG !

Waaaaa
Old Sep 30th 2010, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

oh and whilst I was there I also spotted Marmite in the British section with the labels covered up by yellow stickers! Guess they were trying not to confuse the locals with the 'other Marmite'
Attached Thumbnails 4 for a pound-photo0340.jpg  
Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

i remember seeing Cadbury's Wispa bars in New World under the British section for about $2.25 - i'm addicted, but not willing to pay that much for them
Old Sep 30th 2010, 12:59 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
i remember seeing Cadbury's Wispa bars in New World under the British section for about $2.25 - i'm addicted, but not willing to pay that much for them
http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/product.asp?id=12424

NZ$ 1.90..........
Old Sep 30th 2010, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of

I am embarrassed to confess I paid $14 for the UK edition of Glamour last week! I used to get a whole years worth for £12!!
I haven't thrown it away though
Old Sep 30th 2010, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

forshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by zoexr
I am embarrassed to confess I paid $14 for the UK edition of Glamour last week! I used to get a whole years worth for £12!!
I haven't thrown it away though
Confession time it is

On a cold winters day, feeling sorry for myself and very homesick i purchased a box of readybrek for $17!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know what your thinking, but i had only been here 3 months and life was tough

Now i have been here 6 months today! i have 'got a grip' and wouldnt dream of it.............................................. until the next time eh!
forshy
Old Oct 1st 2010, 12:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by forshy
Confession time it is

On a cold winters day, feeling sorry for myself and very homesick i purchased a box of readybrek for $17!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know what your thinking, but i had only been here 3 months and life was tough

Now i have been here 6 months today! i have 'got a grip' and wouldnt dream of it.............................................. until the next time eh!
forshy

Am lovin' this thread.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of

Confession time it is

forshy
Readybrek to cheer yourself up???!!!??

Last edited by zoexr; Oct 1st 2010 at 1:31 am. Reason: Spelling!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

forshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to allforshy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by zoexr
Readybrek to cheer yourself up???!!!??
Amazingly it did the trick!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Amazingly it did the trick!
Don't tell my husband, I'll wake up covered in it!!!
Even at $17 it's cheaper than a handbag!