Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

3rd Party Rant - True or False

3rd Party Rant - True or False

Old Apr 6th 2016, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

msi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nice
Default 3rd Party Rant - True or False

New Zealand is the WORST, and KIWIS SUCK - Nice Read - LINK FOLLOWS

New Zealand is the WORST, and KIWIS SUCK

Most Kiwis don't earn much for a salary, and they resent immigrants who have the education and training who do make more $.

Beat someone senseless who breaks into your house and you'll probably go to jail, not the intruder. A drunk kid mowed down a cop (230-year veteran) a month ago outside Wellington *he was laying spikes in the street) and will probably get little jail time. The police force is weak and scared of bad press, an amateur and non-transparent justice system, and there is considerable racial hatred toward all immigrants, including Asians (especially) and Americans - mostly because of jealousy.
<all the rest snipped . BE rule 7 >

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 7th 2016 at 3:30 am. Reason: Snipped per site rules
Old Apr 6th 2016, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of lightLisa Maree is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 3rd Party Rant - True or False

The truth of the matter is there are ignorant ars*holes all over the world. I found them coming from NZ to UK... but I also found an amazing collection of wonderful people I'm so happy to have in my life as well. I've been to the crappiest hell holes on earth in the UK and I've also been blown away by some incredibly beautiful places as well.

Another truth is the law of attraction. That negative, angry, nasty person who that wrote that charming piece comes across as someone I, a normal sociable non-sociopathic broadminded well travelled Kiwi who has two glasses of wine once a week generally speaking, would not want to be around... I would also say lazy, entitled, ignorant and plain stupid too but that's with my judgemental bloomers pulled ever so tight.

How does that saying go... the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If the situation you are in is not working for you, then make changes, take control of your own life and make it work for you. What is not acceptable is taking all your own personal vicious bullsh*t and tarring an entire nation with it.

Nowhere is perfect, I don't think anyone anywhere is living in a society / culture so robust that they can throw stones that viciously.
Old Apr 6th 2016, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion the truth about a place usually lies somewhere between the extremes of what is said about it.

NZ has a similar set of social problems to any other developed nation. It lacks the problems caused by over immigration and over crowding currently blighting Europe but also has the flip side in being small and running a risk of being parochial and insular as a result. NZ has racists yes, but so does the UK, NZ has small minded people who only want to mix with their own, but so does the UK. NZ has people who blame all their problems on immigrants, so does the UK.

Really its about what you want out of life.
Old Apr 6th 2016, 8:43 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm.... the person who wrote this is from the US - I think that explains a lot.

Put's the rest of the piece in a different light:

1: The teachers here are lazy pieces of **** that wouldn't last a week in the states. It took one teacher of my nearly six months to grade the exams of my class.
2. New Zealanders are the worst kinds of beer swilling inbred cretens I've ever encountered. It's like the only thing you people know how to do is drink, puke, passout, and kill pedestrians while driving drunk, And yet, you insist on playing the same anti-drinking commercial's over and over aroing, as though somehow it's going to magically make your filthy inbreds less prone to drinking yourselves stupid.
As you can see, he's either drunk or not educated.

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 7th 2016 at 3:53 am. Reason: bring down size of quote
Old Apr 6th 2016, 8:46 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda says it all really....

Contrary to popular myth, the weed here is SHIT.
You have Hydro and Garden weed,
***THEY ARE SOLD FOR THE SAME PRICE!!!***
they come wrapped in tin-foil called "tinnies" which is $20, regardless of if its hydro or lettuce

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 7th 2016 at 3:52 am. Reason: Just bring down the size of the quote
Old Apr 7th 2016, 3:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jmh
Hmmmm.... the person who wrote this is from the US - I think that explains a lot.
Not to me .These rants do not typify those from the US anymore than from someone originating from any other country. I know several Americans who are very happily settled hereabouts & are not given to unreasoned senseless rantings.

I have no idea why it was thought necessary to open a thread linking to some old crazed rantings from some other place on the internet and from way back in 2011 to boot

It's a troll thread . The type where instead of just strolling on by and ignoring the daftness of it all , people get all upset & defensive and just have to bite.

So per site rule 4, I am closing it.

sorry jmh. I will snip bits out of your quotes to bring them down to the 4 sentences/one para rule . Thanks.