Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Old Apr 22nd 2012, 6:45 pm
Banned

lfcfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Hi All...

My hubby and I moved from the uk nearly 2 months ago, living in South Auckland, would love to meet up with and make some friends, I have the same feelings of missing UK friends, think need to make some friends to settle in a bit. We like walking, cycling, few beers, the beach etc.

We are keen to join in on any meeting ups. Ria and Des
Old Apr 25th 2012, 7:55 am
Just Joined

NZtoKW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 33 year old female looking for fellow brit friends in the Auckland area

Originally Posted by galaxy1978
Hi Lauren,

Great to hear from someone in the same situation as myself. This is my second attempt at doing it, so Im trying my hardest to do it differently this time round and to put myself out there to make new friendships, as I feel this is the most important to make the transition a success so to speak. So where abouts are you in NZ? I was born and brought up in Berkshire and then moved for the later half of my life to near the Lake District.

If you want, I can private message you with my number or you can add me on facebook.

Kelly
Hi Kelly, I'm 31 yr old female, I've just moved here from nr the Lake District, whereabouts were you staying? I'm in Mt Eden / Three Kings area if you fancy a coffee / beer and a chat sometime message me
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:18 am
Just Joined

Juliet31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that I have just suggested a meet up on another site I am on called meet up's in Auckland. You are all welcome to come along too. Sat 5th May 7.30pm The Windsor Castle 144 Parnell Road.

Meet up suggestion for those on this site - Lunch on Sunday in the Viaduct? venue to be arranged.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Sounds good, will try and make the Saturday arrangement, thanks
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:44 am
Banned

lfcfan is an unknown quantity at this point

We are up for both... hopefully some chaps will be there so the hubby doesn't feel too left out

NZtoKW we can probably do Saturday for a beer if you fancy, got to go up North Shore to see a car, will be able to let you know details as soon as the hubby rings the guy.

Thanks
Ria
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:56 am
Just Joined

Sounds good Ria, I should be around on Sat, you got my no so just let me know what suits cheers