3 months to go!!

Old Apr 24th 2010, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 3 months to go!!

Hi Kate

Welcome and looking forward to meeting up at the netball -we have been here since August last year and love it. Friendly people, some quite psychotic but at least on all on same netball team

will follow your thread & progress - hope all goes smoothly
Old Apr 24th 2010, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently staying with a friend in Bracknell (UK) moving to Tauranga at end of July!!!
Kate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hi Kate

Welcome and looking forward to meeting up at the netball -we have been here since August last year and love it. Friendly people, some quite psychotic but at least on all on same netball team

will follow your thread & progress - hope all goes smoothly
Hi,
Thank you. I've been following the netball thread - looks like you'll be well and truly in the swing of things when I get there. I'm glad you've settled so well - that's one of the things I'm worried about. I'm sure joining a psychotic team will help :-)
As my Boyfriend is a NZ resident I'll be applying for a partnership visa to begin with. Although I'm a trained teacher here they won't let me teach out there as I did a GTP (on the job training) rather than PGCE (uni based)! So that was a bit of a blow! Hey ho - can't anything about that! So will be looking for a different career path when I get out there (Possibly a good thing - I don't know what NZ teenagers are like to teach but UK ones can be testing at times!)
Take care
Kate
Old Apr 24th 2010, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently staying with a friend in Bracknell (UK) moving to Tauranga at end of July!!!
Kate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 127luton
Hi Kate... Welcome to BE - am also hoping to be out in NZ by end of August... so good luck with your move!
Berni
xxx
Hey Berni, Thanks. Are all your plans going smoothly? Which part of NZ are you heading to? Good luck with it all!
Kate x
Old Apr 24th 2010, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kate Rayner
Hey Berni, Thanks. Are all your plans going smoothly? Which part of NZ are you heading to? Good luck with it all!
Kate x
Hi - my oh has a job in auckland - so guess thats where ill look for work too- as a good start!
Berni
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:34 pm
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

Hi Kate

Welcome from another Kate : and good luck with your move.

The netball team is great fun and we are definitely on the look out for more players so you will be very welcome.

Whereabouts in Tauranga are you looking to settle?

Kate
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Kate,

Thank you. Yes I'll def be at the netball. We're in Welcome Bay up in the hills - great view of the harbour, ocean and the Kaimai Range. My bf is already there so hopefully I'll just slot back in!! It's nice to make some contacts though!

Where abouts are you?

Take care

Kate
Old May 1st 2010, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

Hi Kate

Thats great having somewhere to live lined up

We are in Pillans Point, about 5 mins from the centre

Kate
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kate in NZ
Hi Kate

Thats great having somewhere to live lined up

We are in Pillans Point, about 5 mins from the centre

Kate
Yes, definately takes the stress off! Just have to concentrate on getting a job!! Look forward to catching up at netball in a few months time.

Kate :-)
Old May 30th 2010, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi kate

I see you are currently staying in Bracknell, i come from Reading, and now live in Tauranga, All the people on this forum that i have meet since we arrived In August last year, have been fantastic they are a great bunch. And a great help in helping us to settle in
Look forward to meeting you at one of the meet-ups when you arrive.

Ginny