Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

3 million pounds enough to live in new Zealand?

3 million pounds enough to live in new Zealand?

Old Feb 6th 2017, 10:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 million pounds enough to live in new Zealand?

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Why on earth not? Your comments above and previously about him liking 'the finer things in life' strike me as rather judgemental at best. My father is a very wealthy man (self made, sheer hard work before any nasty comments), he drives a 10 year old Skoda, holidays in Cornwall and wears clothes from Primark. Nobody he ever meets would have a clue how wealthy he is, not everybody with money likes to flash it around you know!

I used to work for Bernie Ecclestone, one of the wealthiest men in the UK, and he drove an old car (himself, no chauffeur!) and used to eat his lunch in the local pub every day. Again, if you hadn't known who he was, you wouldn't have had a clue he was worth billions. His wife and daughters however, a slightly different matter.

But my point is that being a millionaire doesn't mean you can't be down to earth.
Very true. A former relative of mine (previous partner's family) was very similar, in fact until the day he passed away no-one including his son realised just how much he was worth. We knew he did Ok as he'd had some pretty high flying jobs, and had been good to us over the years, but to find out he was worth over a couple of million, and this was back in the early 90s, was a huge surprise to us. He always said he liked a comfortable life but didn't want to be showy.
I remember seeing Bernie Ecclestone when I used to work at Goodwood, and I agree, like many of the racing fraternity he just like to muck in with the rest of us. A lot of the younger drivers who had suddenly discovered how much they were worth, had a real attitude, especially towards the volunteers, but the older and wiser guys were far more civilised and approachable, they had either lost the attitude and the showiness or they never had it in the first place!
Old Feb 6th 2017, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
But they wouldn't have that kind of money in the bank as you can't just come over here with money and be a Resident.
In an ideal world that's what the OP wishes to do but it isn't possible. They'd have to invest in a business minimum $2.5M and we all know there'll be little return for at least the first year or two as thats just how it works with a new business. They'll also need $1M leaving in a bank investment without the ability to touch it and then they'll need a 4/5 bed house plus vehicles etc etc at least $2M at todays prices depending where they settle so there's $5.5M gone before you even start living and worrying about the day to day cots. Thats near enough all their capital. Yes there'll be a bit of interest from the $1M bank investment but otherwise the money is spoken for in set up fees.
At 33 and knowing what little option they have with visas I don't think they can do it unless one either works or they get a near immediate return from the business they set up.
I think you missed my point. It was, that anywhere in the world (IMO), you would never need to work again, even at 33 odd with that kind of cash. Even if you spent 20% of that cash on a home you would still have enough to live a great life. (It sounds like they will not be able to get to NZ anyway). Not a rock star life but I tried to make the point that I live well on about $600 a week (a pittance by comparison) (no accomodation costs other than bills). I do make concessions, 2nd hand clothes, older cars and being an avid bargain hunter in the supermarket, etc. Like I buy a load of wine when there is 20% off for 6 or more bottles. I buy lots of beer past its sell by date and so on. Life in NZ, if you have the time and you are shrewd, need not be a rip off....or expensive.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
I think you missed my point. It was, that anywhere in the world (IMO), you would never need to work again, even at 33 odd with that kind of cash. Even if you spent 20% of that cash on a home you would still have enough to live a great life. (It sounds like they will not be able to get to NZ anyway). Not a rock star life but I tried to make the point that I live well on about $600 a week (a pittance by comparison) (no accomodation costs other than bills). I do make concessions, 2nd hand clothes, older cars and being an avid bargain hunter in the supermarket, etc. Like I buy a load of wine when there is 20% off for 6 or more bottles. I buy lots of beer past its sell by date and so on. Life in NZ, if you have the time and you are shrewd, need not be a rip off....or expensive.

The way I read what you are saying ( about 3.5% interest a year) ignores inflation. If he were to spend his 3.5% each year, he will probably find that after 10 years, his capital is worth about half what it was when he started. OK he'd still be getting his 3.5% but it would only buy him about half of what he can buy today. It's very hard to find an interest rate that will actually give you a positive return after allowing for inflation.
Having said all that, I think we are all more or less in agreement, that he wont be going to NZ anyway.
Old Feb 7th 2017, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dfjordan
The way I read what you are saying ( about 3.5% interest a year) ignores inflation. If he were to spend his 3.5% each year, he will probably find that after 10 years, his capital is worth about half what it was when he started. OK he'd still be getting his 3.5% but it would only buy him about half of what he can buy today. It's very hard to find an interest rate that will actually give you a positive return after allowing for inflation.
Having said all that, I think we are all more or less in agreement, that he wont be going to NZ anyway.
I really believe, with rising interest rates, if you do not go mad, and re invest some of the interest (which you chose not to spend each year to tackle inflation), a person with a net worth today of 3 million quid, even if they are in their early 30s need never ever work again. And if you chose to invest in maybe a rental or two, some have yields of up to 9%. As you say however, we all agree they cannot settle in NZ it seems.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
I am not familiar with NZ. However, we live in a lower cost country, Thailand. For a retirement visa we are required to have min. of the equivalent if 5500 NZD to qualify. We don't live a luxury life, no caviar & Champagne, no car. I have to pay no utilities, TV license. Yet 5500/month is not sufficient for 2. NZ cost of living is way higher. 3 million at your age won't go a long way considering your age.
These sorts of posts make me laugh, 140,000 baht a month not enough to live on? That's ridiculous. Even in NZ that's well above both the median and average salary. It's also higher than the U.K. And Australia.

I just cannot fathom what you would even spend that money on over there.

I own a condo in Bangkok, but 20-30k would cover rent or mortgage on a decent place. You could get a car for <10k a month or just own a scooter outright for say 50k. My internet is 750 a month, my electricity is about 800 a month, maybe 2000 if I live there full time. Health insurance about 2000 a month

So even after all that you still have 100k

As for 3 million not going a long way, that's equally ridiculous. They are set for life if managed properly
Old Feb 9th 2017, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sr71
These sorts of posts make me laugh, 140,000 baht a month not enough to live on? That's ridiculous. Even in NZ that's well above both the median and average salary. It's also higher than the U.K. And Australia.

I own a condo in Bangkok, but 20-30k would cover rent or mortgage on a decent place. You could get a car for <10k a month or just own a scooter outright for say 50k. My internet is 750 a month, my electricity is about 800 a month, maybe 2000 if I live there full time. Health insurance about 2000 a month

As for 3 million not going a long way, that's equally ridiculous. They are set for life if managed properly
Agree. If at 30 years of age, now in 2017, I would never work again, unless I wanted to with 3 million quid in the bank. I appreciate you would need to be diligent, but even in 2017 that is serious money, IMO.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 5:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Finances aside I can't imagine anything more boring than having nothing to do all day every day from 35 to death other than play especially in a country where you have to go out and find like minded and likeable friends. Maybe I'm boring and unimaginative but it strikes me as being very lonely and mind numbing. I can't see how 3 million GBP would last the lifetimes of two adults and a child. 3 mill is not a lot of money (however ridiculous that sounds). I'd stay in the UK, invest, travel, have friends and family already there (presumably)

However if they can't get a visa it's all redundant anyway.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Agree. If at 30 years of age, now in 2017, I would never work again, unless I wanted to with 3 million quid in the bank. I appreciate you would need to be diligent, but even in 2017 that is serious money, IMO.
If he did manage to get a visa he may have 3 Million quid ($5.2 Million) in the bank at point of entry, but they'd arrive here homeless and likely only with a suitcase each and a shipping container on the way!
That investment is going to reduce pretty soon and by a high %.

They'll likely go crazy for the first few months as they'll be in holiday mode so likely to spend a bit on a furnished bach and enjoying NZ before settling in to Kiwi life.
Unlikely they would bring over any vehicles with that sort of money in the bank as one really only does that to save the $'s and prevent buying cars at a higher price this end.
He stated he'd be looking to spend around $1.5 Million on a 4/5 bed house with 1ha of land.......
How many people do you know actually spends at or under their budget? Take us for example, we had a strict budget to buy the section and build a house for $780 k but at the moment we are $30k over that with around another $15k to go on essentials before we close down the construction mortgage and start paying it off.
With that said its more likely they'd muller $2 Million just on a home with 1 ha of land depending where they settled in the North Island and then you have to consider a couple of decent cars - nothing extravagant as that's not what they are about, but they wouldn't buy 10 year old stuff as there's no need as they have the money. They're unlikely to buy new but I'd guess they'd want to buy two cars nearly new and low low KM's that will last them. Also I'd assume one kiwi toy for the garage like a quad bike or a jet ski or something else plus of course a ride on to cut the grass. I'd guess around the $100 k mark for these.

It is then safe to say they'd only have half of the initial sum quoted after all the above set up costs.
1.5 Million quid or around $2.6 Million is still a damn healthy sum of money to have in the bank, but it doesn't produce as much interest and it still has to last them 50 years and consider that their daughter is probably only around 10 years old or at most just entered her teenage years so still at school and they may want her to go to University etc.

Considering they don't want to work and just want to live off the balance of the investment, even if you take away the $3.5 Million minimum needed for the Investor visa route it may not be enough ?
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to say I was in that position and try it out as it's an awesome position to be in but I'd be concerned whether it is enough for the next 50 years.

Then assuming they are living in a $2 Million house :-
Power - $300 a month
Rates - $350 a month
Water - $30 a month
Internet & landline - $100 a month
Sky TV or other - $70 a month
Mobile phone contract each $100 a month
Car insurance - $130 a month for 2 newish vehicles
House contents insurance - $70 a month
House buildings insurance - $80 a month
Health Insurance including health, dental and eye cover for the family - $200 a month
School fees, trips, uniforms, stationery $85 a month
Refuse collection $40 a month
One annual membership somewhere like a gym or a golf club or a sport for the child - maybe $75 a month.
Going shopping at least $1500 a month, possibly more.
GP visits / dentist visits / prescription charges (considering you'd get back 80% from the health insurance) probably $20 a month.
Petrol for the cars, annual vehicle registration for the cars, warrant of fitness per car, servicing and general maintenance annually per car - maybe $175 a month

Are we anywhere near beans on toast every tea time yet......possibly, but at least they'd be Heinz and not Watties

Last edited by escapedtonz; Feb 9th 2017 at 6:13 am.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
If he did manage to get a visa he may have 3 Million quid ($5.2 Million) in the bank at point of entry, but they'd arrive here homeless and likely only with a suitcase each and a shipping container on the way!
That investment is going to reduce pretty soon and by a high %.

They'll likely go crazy for the first few months as they'll be in holiday mode so likely to spend a bit on a furnished bach and enjoying NZ before settling in to Kiwi life.
Unlikely they would bring over any vehicles with that sort of money in the bank as one really only does that to save the $'s and prevent buying cars at a higher price this end.
He stated he'd be looking to spend around $1.5 Million on a 4/5 bed house with 1ha of land.......
How many people do you know actually spends at or under their budget? Take us for example, we had a strict budget to buy the section and build a house for $780 k but at the moment we are $30k over that with around another $15k to go on essentials before we close down the construction mortgage and start paying it off.
With that said its more likely they'd muller $2 Million just on a home with 1 ha of land depending where they settled in the North Island and then you have to consider a couple of decent cars - nothing extravagant as that's not what they are about, but they wouldn't buy 10 year old stuff as there's no need as they have the money. They're unlikely to buy new but I'd guess they'd want to buy two cars nearly new and low low KM's that will last them. Also I'd assume one kiwi toy for the garage like a quad bike or a jet ski or something else plus of course a ride on to cut the grass. I'd guess around the $100 k mark for these.

It is then safe to say they'd only have half of the initial sum quoted after all the above set up costs.
1.5 Million quid or around $2.6 Million is still a damn healthy sum of money to have in the bank, but it doesn't produce as much interest and it still has to last them 50 years and consider that their daughter is probably only around 10 years old or at most just entered her teenage years so still at school and they may want her to go to University etc.

Considering they don't want to work and just want to live off the balance of the investment, even if you take away the $3.5 Million minimum needed for the Investor visa route it may not be enough ?
Don't get me wrong, I'd like to say I was in that position and try it out as it's an awesome position to be in but I'd be concerned whether it is enough for the next 50 years.

Then assuming they are living in a $2 Million house :-
Power - $300 a month
Rates - $350 a month
Water - $30 a month
Internet & landline - $100 a month
Sky TV or other - $70 a month
Mobile phone contract each $100 a month
Car insurance - $130 a month for 2 newish vehicles
House contents insurance - $70 a month
House buildings insurance - $80 a month
Health Insurance including health, dental and eye cover for the family - $200 a month
School fees, trips, uniforms, stationery $85 a month
Refuse collection $40 a month
One annual membership somewhere like a gym or a golf club or a sport for the child - maybe $75 a month.
Going shopping at least $1500 a month, possibly more.
GP visits / dentist visits / prescription charges (considering you'd get back 80% from the health insurance) probably $20 a month.
Petrol for the cars, annual vehicle registration for the cars, warrant of fitness per car, servicing and general maintenance annually per car - maybe $175 a month

Are we anywhere near beans on toast every tea time yet......possibly, but at least they'd be Heinz and not Watties
Whatever. Perhaps I should have said "I would never need to work again with 5.2 million in the bank", even if I was only 32. I stand by what I said. A human, aged 32, if they are diligent would never need to work again with 3 million quid. If you spend 30% thereabouts of 3 million pounds on a gaff, sure it wont last long. Personally I live in a 150m2 house, its worth only $430k odd. Even if I had $5.2million NZ I would not spend 30% of it on my residence. That is why I could eek out that money. I do not have lavish tastes. Never have done, apart from over priced NZ food, prior to 2013.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

It's all sounding like the naive 'lotto winner' who thinks they can give up work with a couple of mill in the bank. Really would anyone expect $110k take home pay to be worth anything like that in 50 years from now. Totally unpredictable how it would pan out - we can't imagine what life was like 50 years ago, far less have any insight as to what the next fifty years will bring.

I guess it's a nice problem to have but probably not very realistic to think that you are set up for life. Not withstanding the likelihood of world wars, economic disasters, sickness, disability, death, divorce other crises and world events not even thought of yet, its probably not even worth worrying about - if i had a few mill I would live in the moment, enjoy every minute and see what life brings. Life is too short to be planning 50 years into the future
Old Feb 9th 2017, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

We all have different lifestyle. Some eat a c.. p breakfast for 99 THB in a Foodland or from the street, others don't. Would you care to share who covers your health insurance for 2000 THB/month at the age of 70something?
20thou THB rent for a condo equals a flea pit if you want to live in central Bkk. Plus medical expenses are no longer less than in most European countries.
And we don't buy 2nd hand clothes or buy food which is past sell by date.
The days when you could live on 40.000/month for 2 in Bkk are a thing of the past.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
It's all sounding like the naive 'lotto winner' who thinks they can give up work with a couple of mill in the bank. Really would anyone expect $110k take home pay to be worth anything like that in 50 years from now. Totally unpredictable how it would pan out - we can't imagine what life was like 50 years ago, far less have any insight as to what the next fifty years will bring.

I guess it's a nice problem to have but probably not very realistic to think that you are set up for life. Not withstanding the likelihood of world wars, economic disasters, sickness, disability, death, divorce other crises and world events not even thought of yet, its probably not even worth worrying about - if i had a few mill I would live in the moment, enjoy every minute and see what life brings. Life is too short to be planning 50 years into the future
Its all just harmless opinion and conjecture. We all have differing opinions eh? Nothing wrong with that. Quote "if i had a few mill I would live in the moment," The latter sounds naive IMO. Exactly what I would not do.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
We all have different lifestyle. Some eat a c.. p breakfast for 99 THB in a Foodland or from the street, others don't. Would you care to share who covers your health insurance for 2000 THB/month at the age of 70something?
20thou THB rent for a condo equals a flea pit if you want to live in central Bkk. Plus medical expenses are no longer less than in most European countries.
And we don't buy 2nd hand clothes or buy food which is past sell by date.
The days when you could live on 40.000/month for 2 in Bkk are a thing of the past.
40,000 a month is cutting it fine yes, but 140,000 is a lot.

I have a pretty excessive lifestyle and still think that is more than enough.

I'm a regular at many Thonglor and Sathorn establishments, a keen food enthusiast that enjoys trying the very vibrant BKK food scene. Decent places like Roast are still only 3-400 baht for breakfast. I eat steaks at 5 star hotels for 1000 baht, cocktails and wine can increase that substantially but if I ate like that every day I wouldn't be around to see 70.(having said that, one of the best things about Thailand is it's food so I enjoy that a lot, rather than butchered Western food which is just about everywhere outside Bangkok. Foodland is awful too)

20k baht gets you a very liveable place in Bangkok, you can even get very reasonable properties for 10-12k (Places like The Base on Suk 77, Ramkhamhaeng, Bang Na, Bang kapi etc). Most Thai's are living in rooms that are 2500-4000 baht.

As for 70+ health insurance, well I'm not sure about that, but by the same token other expenses usually decrease at that age. Clothing, commute costs etc.
Old Feb 10th 2017, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute

40,000 a month is cutting it fine yes, but 140,000 is a lot.

I have a pretty excessive lifestyle and still think that is more than enough.

I'm a regular at many Thonglor and Sathorn establishments, a keen food enthusiast that enjoys trying the very vibrant BKK food scene. Decent places like Roast are still only 3-400 baht for breakfast. I eat steaks at 5 star hotels for 1000 baht, cocktails and wine can increase that substantially but if I ate like that every day I wouldn't be around to see 70.(having said that, one of the best things about Thailand is it's food so I enjoy that a lot, rather than butchered Western food which is just about everywhere outside Bangkok. Foodland is awful too)

20k baht gets you a very liveable place in Bangkok, you can even get very reasonable properties for 10-12k (Places like The Base on Suk 77, Ramkhamhaeng, Bang Na, Bang kapi etc). Most Thai's are living in rooms that are 2500-4000 baht.

As for 70+ health insurance, well I'm not sure about that, but by the same token other expenses usually decrease at that age. Clothing, commute costs etc.
Do you want to tell me that you live an excessive lifestyle on 40.000Thb, less rent, TV, internet?
I'm not Thai and therefore don't live in a single 4000 Bht room somewhere in an area like Bang Na or Bangkapi where I spend most time sitting in traffic to get to a central area. And no, we don't use BTS etc. or motorbikes to get around, and our desire to buy new clothes and to go out hasn't diminished at 70.
I don't need a lecture how much I should spend or not need to spend.

Last edited by MrsFychan; Feb 10th 2017 at 11:08 pm. Reason: quotes tidy
Old Feb 10th 2017, 10:58 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, how did a question on living off GBP3M in New Zealand become an argument about lifestyle vs age costs in Thailand???? Oh yes, its the internet Lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.