Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

3 Bed detached house in Sunny UK

3 Bed detached house in Sunny UK

Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default 3 Bed detached house in Sunny UK

Not sure if this is the right place, but I was wondering if anyone returning to the UK would like to buy my house:-

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetai...a_n=4&tr_t=buy
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

paulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nicepaulst30 is just really nice
Default Re: 3 Bed detached house in Sunny UK

What a gorgeous house, i would stay there in a heartbeat lol bet it costs a fortune too

good luck selling it, looks like you took care of it anyway
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry,not looking to move to Hove. I just wanted to say good luck as we are about to put ours on the market

Phyllis
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:53 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Good idea! Why not post on the Moving Back to the UK forum? There seem to be loads on there looking to move back. I did think perhaps those trying to emigrate should let the MBTTUK lot know and as some of them would have problems getting a mortgage until they'd got their 6 months pay slips they could perhaps come to some kind of rent to buy agreement so those wishing to emigrate could get over here knowing their house was going to have the mortgage covered for 6 months and then be sold releasing the money they'd need for the new life here.

I probably haven't explained that very well, have I? And I don't even know if it would be legal or what the pitfalls would be.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Adverts can only be posted in the Classifieds section, sorry.